Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Show Us Your Label
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #1501
copenhagen
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kuta, Bali
Posts: 2
Likes Given: 4

Default

I found more creative works here. wanna share some of my work for Carribbean Brewery

__________________
copenhagen is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #1502
planetscott
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 169
Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

__________________
Covert Hops Atlanta - If you brewed here, you would be home by now. http://www.coverthops.com
planetscott is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #1503
barrooze
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 2,336
Liked 112 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 141

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetscott View Post
I'd prefer this beer to be poured into a glass and served to me without the bottle... If I saw the bottle and label, I may not have the nerve to try it...
__________________
Kegged: Flanders Blonde, Saison (Belle Saison), Festbier (ECY15), BOSON Prime (Brett Oaked saiSON), Night Howl Pumpkin Ale Primary: None Souring: Sour Brown (ECY01), BOSON on Rhubarb On Deck: Pale ale, Ginger Beer On the Horizon: Epic Pale ale clone, Zombie Dust clone Updated: 2014/11/18
Untappd: barrooze
barrooze is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #1504
xMalachi
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
 
xMalachi's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,382
Liked 865 Times on 498 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Default



This is my first label I've ever made. I'm not sure if this is what I will go with when the beer is finally done. I'll probably change the text to something on the right side that will be the same on all the beers I brew.. what I wrote on there now was just place holder.
__________________
Primary#1: Empty
Primary#2: EdWort's Apfelwein
Primary#3: Empty
Primary#4: Empty
Bottled: Lady Liberty's American Pale Ale, Honey Weizen, Pumpkin Ale, Zombie Dust Clone
xMalachi is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #1505
kaz4121
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 379
Liked 23 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Thought I would add my first label. The recipe is EdWort's Haus Ale, which I renamed to EdWort's Pale Ale to avoid confusion with my house ale.

edworts-pale-ale.jpg  
__________________
kaz4121 is offline
ratsathome Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 03:13 AM   #1506
xMalachi
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
 
xMalachi's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,382
Liked 865 Times on 498 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz4121 View Post
Thought I would add my first label. The recipe is EdWort's Haus Ale, which I renamed to EdWort's Pale Ale to avoid confusion with my house ale.
Very nice, what is the QR code on there?
__________________
Primary#1: Empty
Primary#2: EdWort's Apfelwein
Primary#3: Empty
Primary#4: Empty
Bottled: Lady Liberty's American Pale Ale, Honey Weizen, Pumpkin Ale, Zombie Dust Clone
xMalachi is online now
stinkypants Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 03:36 AM   #1507
kaz4121
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 379
Liked 23 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMalachi View Post
Very nice, what is the QR code on there?
Thanks for the feedback!

I added the QR code to make the label look more authentic, similar to a barcode on "real" beer labels. I was inspired to do this after seeing many labels in this very thread with the QR code. The little twist I put on my QR code, is that it pulls you to a google doc that asks for anonymous feedback on three things (flavor profile - hoppy to malty, body profile - light to heavy, and overal impression - undrinkable to perfect). I wanted to keep it short and sweet while at the same time providing some valuable feedback, especially from non-brewers or beer enthusiasts!
__________________
kaz4121 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #1508
Warthaug
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: , Ontario
Posts: 515
Liked 112 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz4121 View Post
The little twist I put on my QR code, is that it pulls you to a google doc that asks for anonymous feedback on three things (flavor profile - hoppy to malty, body profile - light to heavy, and overal impression - undrinkable to perfect). I wanted to keep it short and sweet while at the same time providing some valuable feedback, especially from non-brewers or beer enthusiasts!
This is a cool idea - I use QR codes to encode the recipe, but your idea would be far more meaningful to a broader range of people!

I may have to steal it!

Bryan
__________________
Brewing: Black Mamba IPA
Drinking: SWIMBO's cider, Hail Brett-tania all-brett porter, African Queen Stout
Upcoming:
Wines: Petit Noir, Liebfraumilch, Shiraz

My blog: Recipes, Wild Yeasts, Yeast Farming, Yeast Exchange & More!
Warthaug is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #1509
JamesPomm
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz4121

Thanks for the feedback!

I added the QR code to make the label look more authentic, similar to a barcode on "real" beer labels. I was inspired to do this after seeing many labels in this very thread with the QR code. The little twist I put on my QR code, is that it pulls you to a google doc that asks for anonymous feedback on three things (flavor profile - hoppy to malty, body profile - light to heavy, and overal impression - undrinkable to perfect). I wanted to keep it short and sweet while at the same time providing some valuable feedback, especially from non-brewers or beer enthusiasts!
That is a great idea for the QR code!
__________________
HomeBrew TShirt
JamesPomm is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #1510
kaz4121
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 379
Liked 23 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthaug View Post
This is a cool idea - I use QR codes to encode the recipe, but your idea would be far more meaningful to a broader range of people!

I may have to steal it!

Bryan
Be my guest. I'm glad I could contribute! I always am looking for honest feedback since I sometimes feel that friends and family are just saying that it is "good" because I made it.

Here is my sample google doc form for that particular beer:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...akhqbUpVNkE6MQ

you can shorten the URL for free through tinyurl.com. My was shortened to

http://tinyurl.com/tl-edwortspaleale
__________________
kaz4121 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Label mtnjam7 Label Display & Discussion 2 01-01-2012 07:09 PM
Show me the LABEL!!! DuffManMississippi Label Display & Discussion 11 08-22-2011 03:57 AM
First try for a label .... renevdb Label Display & Discussion 6 12-06-2009 07:35 AM
my first label goodgreener Label Display & Discussion 20 11-30-2008 12:49 AM
Label for bro's wedding (my first label) fifelee Label Display & Discussion 4 08-25-2008 03:45 AM



Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS