Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Label Display & Discussion (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/)
-   -   prospect brew works (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/prospect-brew-works-239297/)

fairban2 04-12-2011 04:53 PM

prospect brew works
 
I've updated a previous design and also created a mock up six pack holder. I'm really diggin' the results. thoughts/criticism? all comments are welcome!

http://i54.tinypic.com/oiy8gg.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/2i24j6x.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/vzg75i.jpg

j1laskey 04-12-2011 04:56 PM

love the bombers

deanemj 04-12-2011 05:01 PM

That looks fantastic, man. Good job.

Homercidal 04-12-2011 05:13 PM

Ugh.



You artistic types piss me off....



(good job)

GodIsGood 04-12-2011 05:36 PM

You're bottles look awesome! I really like the background texture for the sixer. It looks sharp.

By the way, what sort of paper are you using for those labels?

Garrett 04-12-2011 06:08 PM

looks awesome!

fairban2 04-12-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodIsGood (Post 2830950)
You're bottles look awesome! I really like the background texture for the sixer. It looks sharp.

By the way, what sort of paper are you using for those labels?

thanks! the bottle label is just regular computer printer paper. and the neck/cap label is printed on a full sheet label then cut.

GodIsGood 04-12-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairban2 (Post 2831364)
thanks! the bottle label is just regular computer printer paper. and the neck/cap label is printed on a full sheet label then cut.

Ah, I see. It looked to me like it was some sort of card stock (similar to the Dogfish Head labels). Maybe it's the textured background making an optical illusion.

Good job, though.

edb23 04-12-2011 10:36 PM

looks great

by the way, amarillo pale ale? is that the kit from midwest, i'm thinking about brewing it sometime soon, how'd it turn out?

fairban2 04-12-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edb23 (Post 2831929)
looks great

by the way, amarillo pale ale? is that the kit from midwest, i'm thinking about brewing it sometime soon, how'd it turn out?

yea, it was that kit. it turned out pretty good. It was my first batch of homebrew so i'm sure there were a few things i could have tweaked to improve it overall. but a success for sure. there's a slight flavor i wasn't used to in a pale ale and but that might just be attributed to the amarillo hop which i wasn't too familiar with.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.