Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Pennybacker Brewing Tailgate Tap Labels

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
zgardener
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Pennybacker Brewing Tailgate Tap Labels

I'm brewing up 40 gallons for an upcoming tailgate and have a guy that was gracious enough to help with designing logos for each brew that I will turn into magnets and place on the keezer above each tap. I'd appreciate some other's opinions, hoping they can improve in ways that I may not think of.

Here's the first for my Bohemian Pilsner, Czech Yourself. This is the only one he's done and will use this as a jumping off point for the other 3

I'd appreciate any critiques and comments!

beer_tap_1_4.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 07:06 AM   #2
benbradford
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 26 Times on 23 Posts

I'd go with pennybacker brewing instead of just pennybacker... and then if there is some kind of seal or crest to go in the empty bottomspace would be cool..maybe a gold hop cone...and a gold ring around outside edge would add finished look..

otherwise cool!

I think it's too bad that everybody's decided to turn on drugs, I don't think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money's the problem. But drugs are just drugs.
Jerry Garcia

Old 10-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
BrewThruYou
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Looks really good. Only suggestions would be to use up the bottom of the label somehow...it's tight at the top but tons of empty space at the bottom.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
zgardener
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewThruYou
Looks really good. Only suggestions would be to use up the bottom of the label somehow...it's tight at the top but tons of empty space at the bottom.
Totally agree, that's the first thing i noticed. That and how "pennybacker brewing company" is broken up on the label, I'd lol it to all be together so someone doesn't have to look all over the label to get it.
Plus, I'm a UT grad, the maroon just isn't going to cut it, a lil too close to aggie colors.

Quick Reply