Orfy's labels.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Now I know they are simple and I've not figured out gimp (To much time brewing) but it's a start and I need something for the bottles. Any help or tips welcome.

Xmas.jpg

it's one of those on-line role playing games that you have to pay month-by-month to enjoy. A very clever way to sell a game, but a bad thing to get addicted to. :)

I have friends that play a different 'subscription' game, and they havge (to-date) shelled out something close to $200 for it. And that price keeps going up the longer they play it.

-walker

There's a good reason why it is often times referred to as "Evercrack" ;)

edit: Oh, and looking at that "source" image, it appears that the shading on her right hand (our left) is intentional. Still doesn't quite look like it belongs there though :eek:

Yes... very addictive. <sighs> I played Anarchy Online for a time, started it for a project back when I was paid to play games, but then... erm... kept playing it. My family actually had an intervention for me. Oh well... I am no longer allowed to even start playing them.

Yes... very addictive. <sighs> I played Anarchy Online for a time, started it for a project back when I was paid to play games, but then... erm... kept playing it. My family actually had an intervention for me. Oh well... I am no longer allowed to even start playing them.

thats why you got to get them hooked on it too . . .

5 years of EQ and comming up on 1 in EQ2 . . . .waiting for Vanguard

i'm a firm beliver in only buying a game once!! lol i don't play the online ones, too cheap to pay for it every month

Latest posts

Back