Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > OnlineLabels.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #11
ThreeRatBastards
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts

I run up to Kinkos and use their color LaserJet. The ink does not run if it gets wet.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 10:34 PM   #12
mhot55
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I use the Weatherproof labels from onlinelabels.com...they are considerably more expensive than regular but they are made from vinyl. Therefore, they are easy to take off- one piece. I have used the regular labels from them and agree they are a b*tch to get off. If you don't mind spending the $$, the weatherproof ones are great. (100 sheets @ $60= 60 cents per sheet, 6 4x3 labels per sheet= 10 cents per label...standard white matte is 1/3 the price)
Just my opinion.

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #13
Sarrsipius
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

This is a bump on an old thread. It's not clear from what I've seen on here if the weatherproof inkjet lables from onlinelabels.com actually work. Does anyone know? Do you get any ink running if the labels get wet (the weatherproof ones). I'm asking about inkjet only.

thanks

Conical : bohemian pils
Keg 1: Brown Ale__Keg 2: Hellas
Keg 3: Hellas__Keg 4: air
Keg 5: AIR 6: Edworts Apflewien

My HERMS rig

Old 10-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #14
BrewThruYou
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarrsipius View Post
This is a bump on an old thread. It's not clear from what I've seen on here if the weatherproof inkjet lables from onlinelabels.com actually work. Does anyone know? Do you get any ink running if the labels get wet (the weatherproof ones). I'm asking about inkjet only.

thanks
I have weatherproof vinyl inkjet 3/4" circle labels from onlinelabels.com. They work well and don't smear.

I also have neato brand beer labels that are weatherproof inkjet. I put them on...ran water over the label and tried to smear it off and it didn't run. But I haven't submerged beer in water/ice yet. I'm bottling for a special occassion and haven't bottled yet.

Quick Reply