Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > New Keg Label

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
Mongrel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 161 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default New Keg Label

Needed a few labels for my kegs for an upcoming event where my beer will be served to the public along with other beers fellow club members. Figured a bumper sticker would make a great label. Larger image can be viewed here keg label. Anything you'd add/change?

THPTPTH!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
Lopsy
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Keep it simple. I'd go no picture for printing cost reasons and I'd simply have a logo and a brewery name and then a place for beer name. Simple.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:14 AM   #3
Mongrel
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopsy View Post
Keep it simple. I'd go no picture for printing cost reasons and I'd simply have a logo and a brewery name and then a place for beer name. Simple.
The image can be changed to anything, and the photo doesn't add to the cost at all. Zazzle just charges me their price for bumper stickers. The hops photo will make spotting my keg in the stack of empties at the end of the event easy.

Went with blank spaces for OG, FG, ABV and beer name so I could use a dry erase pen and change it for future batches, and the servers could reference it in case any of the drinking public happens to ask. We won't be allowed to serve our own beer at this particular event.

THPTPTH!

Old 05-17-2013, 01:40 AM   #4
GrantH
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I imagine if your logo/brewery name doesn't stick out in a stack of kegs you should rethink your design. That would be the ultimate test really to see if your logo is distinguishable.

Old 05-17-2013, 02:04 AM   #5
Mongrel
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantH View Post
I imagine if your logo/brewery name doesn't stick out in a stack of kegs you should rethink your design. That would be the ultimate test really to see if your logo is distinguishable.
I don't have a brewery name/logo. This is for my personal corny kegs, not for professional brewing. Name and phone number to help my kegs find their way home after events just in case. It should help keep them from getting mixed up with the kegs from those from the other guys in my club who will also be donating beer.

THPTPTH!

Quick Reply