New Bailey Ranch Brewing Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerberbb

Reaction score
Kinda abit cool to play golf today in Oklahoma, so I stayed in a threw a couple of labels together. Let me know what you think.

GeorgiaPeachWheatcopy.jpg

Lawnmovercopy.jpg

MilkStoutcopy.jpg

OrangePaleAlecopy.jpg

Twilightwheatcopy.jpg

I ove the pin-ups, yet, dislike the lengthy descriptions. Overall, decent looking labels (judged on appearance).

I ove the pin-ups, yet, dislike the lengthy descriptions. Overall, decent looking labels (judged on appearance).

I disagree with Schnitzen - I think longer descriptions of handmade beer are enjoyable to read and, especially for those who are not as sophisticated about handmade beer, is really helpful.

Of course, this is all opinion :mug:

Got the Peach Wheat, and Orange Pale Ale on bottles last night. Twilight Wheat printed but not ready to bottle yet. Anybody wanna see actual pics of the bottles?

Thanks, The wax on the top is something I just started messing with. I don't put it on every bottle, rather just if its gonna go to someone or if its one I am keep. Its not bad to get off, just takes some time. All I do is buy a cheap candle at like wal-mart of target, ususally about $1, put it on a candle warmer. Then when its all liquid, typically about 20 minutes, I dip it one or twice.

Exactly, I actually met Eric a month or so back and have him on my facebook. He is a nice guy, and actually where I got the idea. His wax is way better quality, harder to get off his bombers. Depending on what candles I get they can be easy to get off or abit harder. Some of the candle wax gets brittle when the bottles have been chilled.

Latest posts

Back