Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Need help with my avatar!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4636 Times on 3367 Posts
Likes Given: 909

Default Need help with my avatar!

I found the picture that is my avatar on the "googles image" search. I'm feeling guilty about it. Is there anybody who has some photoshop ability who would be willing to redo it? I want the same basic avatar- the big beer glass, and me standing there, and the same "Beer, it does a body good" line. But I don't have ANY photo editing skill at all and I need some help.

I know I'd need to take a picture of myself, or at least produce one that would work. But is there someone who can help me with this? Thanks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2011, 03:20 AM   #2
joeybeer
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 27

no problem Yooper !! you've contributed a ton to this forum it's the least I can do !!

I'm a pro photographer and spend most of my time sitting in front of the computer, just pm for my email and send me an image of you and an image of the beer in a glass that you want, & a font preference, and I'll do the rest !!

Old 05-28-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Liked 4636 Times on 3367 Posts
Likes Given: 909

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybeer View Post
no problem Yooper !! you've contributed a ton to this forum it's the least I can do !!

I'm a pro photographer and spend most of my time sitting in front of the computer, just pm for my email and send me an image of you and an image of the beer in a glass that you want, & a font preference, and I'll do the rest !!
Way cool! Today is NOT the day for photography for me- it's cold and rainy. But I'll take you up on your offer and email you the photos later this week!

Could you PM me your email address? Thanks!!!!

Quick Reply