my first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake

Reaction score
this is the my first label.
I'm going to be gifting most of this batch so id appreciate any ideas on making it better.
I was also thinking of putting some clever blurb on the right side but i cant seem to think of anything i must have wasted all my humor on the incredibly clever name :)

-Jake

HoneyBlondeAlejpg.jpg

jake said:
this is the my first label.
I'm going to be gifting most of this batch so id appreciate any ideas on making it better.
I was also thinking of putting some clever blurb on the right side but i cant seem to think of anything i must have wasted all my humor on the incredibly clever name :)

-Jake

HoneyBlondeAlejpg.jpg

Nice name and label! Personally, I'd ditch the government warning (or make it a parody) and add some info about what's in the bottle. I always enjoy reading details of the beer I'm about to pour.

Looking for a clever blurb? How about GET A BUZZ ON!

Just my 2 cents but replace "PRODUCED IN ROXBURY" with "brewed" or "hand-crafted" or something along those lines

Jeff

Hey nice label. I second the Get A Buzz On! blurb.

Since I'm pretty new to homebrewing I haven't made any labels as of yet. Is there a specific program that helps in the design? Specific type of labels to buy? Just curious, as I have seen some pretty kick ass labels in this forum.

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
Looking for a clever blurb? How about GET A BUZZ ON!

Just my 2 cents but replace "PRODUCED IN ROXBURY" with "brewed" or "hand-crafted" or something along those lines

Jeff

"Get a Buzz On" is superb...

How about "Straight from the Hive in Roxbury, MA." ? It's your own brew, no one says you HAVE to be serious. :D

Awesome label. :rockin:

Ize

cackxt said:
Hey nice label. I second the Get A Buzz On! blurb.

Since I'm pretty new to homebrewing I haven't made any labels as of yet. Is there a specific program that helps in the design? Specific type of labels to buy? Just curious, as I have seen some pretty kick ass labels in this forum.

I used adobe photoshop, nice for changing and tweeking little peices around here and there, as for buying, i just bang out a bunch of copies on the lazer printer at work and use a glue stick to smack em on, works well so far

Thanks for the advice
heres my attempt number 2
i parodied the government warning but if i get sued I'm coming after you ;)
and i love get a buzz on took me a minute to get it, but when i finally did it was that much sweeter

HoneyBlondeAle2copy.jpg

Back