My first few attempts at labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatchinZs

Reaction score
I kind of tinker with photoshop but I'm by no means an expert but I have fun with it.

My first beer was a Nut Brown so I made this:

NBlabel_wo_watermark-large.jpg

The next one is for the clone I have in one of my primaries, can you guess which one :fro:

fauxgaarden-full.jpg

And for the apfelwein:

apfelwein-full.jpg

Nothing to fancy but it's just something fun to do while I wait for them to finish.

Ha! The Fauxgaarden one is great! Like the Apfelwein image too. Planning on getting them printed?

p.s. Share your Hoegaaren Clone recipe?

Dude, the Apfelwein label is awesome! I really like it.

on a side note, I don't think the Apfewlwein is in accordance with the Reinheitsgebot. :D

brujo said:
p.s. Share your Hoegaaren Clone recipe?

It's the Hoegaarden kit from Austin Brewing supply. It will be much darker than the original but that doesn't bother me.

talleymonster said:
on a side note, I don't think the Apfewlwein is in accordance with the Reinheitsgebot

You are 100% right...I didn't even think about that when I was making it. I'll have to fix that.

Foreigner said:
I like the squirrel on crack. very freaky.

I can't take credit for the squirrel...he is the squirrel from the movie Ice Age. I thought it was the perfect image for my first beer.

Thanks all!

Back