Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Label Display & Discussion (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/)
-   -   Lifted Kilt Ale (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/lifted-kilt-ale-4381/)

The Councilman 12-19-2005 12:47 AM

Lifted Kilt Ale
 
Changed my "Clan Campbell Ale" to "Lifted Kilt." Saw the image on a board somewhere & just had to use it! :eek:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...LiftedKilt.jpg

Beermaker 12-19-2005 12:51 AM

Prolly shoulda put a chick in the kilt. Much nicer to look at.

Waldo 12-19-2005 12:57 AM

That's just wrong! This is a family site, if you are going to post pictures naked butts lets make sure they belong to a hot little gal.

homebrewer_99 12-19-2005 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waldo
That's just wrong! This is a family site, if you are going to post pictures naked butts lets make sure they belong to a hot little gal.

I agree. (Just make sure the gal ain't named Bruce next time.:drunk: )

dancingbarefoot 12-19-2005 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beermaker
Prolly shoulda put a chick in the kilt. Much nicer to look at.

Says who? :D

Beermaker 12-19-2005 07:35 AM

For me anyway.:D

woodstone 12-20-2005 12:00 AM

I'm with the "chick" in the kilt...didn't really need to see a hairy arse. :eek: !!!

Waldo 12-20-2005 01:23 AM

I will say this, it could have been worse... could be my hairy backside in that kilt and believe me I don't even want to see that.

The Councilman 12-20-2005 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waldo
I will say this, it could have been worse... could be my hairy backside in that kilt and believe me I don't even want to see that.

It probably wouldn't fit on a label anyway. :rolleyes:

Darth Konvel 12-20-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Councilman
It probably wouldn't fit on a label anyway. :rolleyes:

ah-zing! :D

Dig the label, even if it happens to be somewhat scary :o


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.