The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Label Template?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
mangine77
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Label Template?

I'm thinking there must be someone out there that has blank beer templates that you can customize without worrying about the size of the labels. I did a search in the archives and couldn't find it though.

Hasn't someone here created labels and saved the template so that others can just add new pictures and change text??

Help pick out my next beer for the British Open:
http://albatrossbrewing.blogspot.com/

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, That's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

http://albatrossbrewing.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2708 Times on 1627 Posts
Likes Given: 3483

Not a label per se, but there is links to download the template for my bottle hanging tags in my bottling thread....in this post http://www.homebrewtalk.com/1030366-post2.html

Toward the bottom of the post...there's two links.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 05-27-2009, 04:30 AM   #3
A4J
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I've been working on a template, but I have no place to host it except on google pages. [follow this link, then, click on "beer label template - WIP.psd"]

It's a work in progress, but I've include different shield shapes, banner shapes, and simple background items. Each element can be turned off. You'd have to be somewhat familiar with photoshop tho. [I'll eventually add a tutorial]

*edit*

it's a huge file [about 7MB total] but it's large enough to get a good quality print.

and here's a preview

beer-label-template-wip-preview.jpg  

My mid-century modern keezer build thread.

Last edited by A4J; 05-27-2009 at 04:36 AM.

Quick Reply