Label Size

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven4est

Reaction score
Im about to take my flash drive to fedex office and print off some labels. I have went with the size 4 x 1.5 for my neck labels and my bottle labels are 4 x 3 which i think should be bigger. Any one have any good dimensions to have a nice full cover for a 12 oz

Im about to take my flash drive to fedex office and print off some labels. I have went with the size 4 x 1.5 for my neck labels and my bottle labels are 4 x 3 which i think should be bigger. Any one have any good dimensions to have a nice full cover for a 12 oz

3 1/3 X 4 covers nicely.

I've never used neck labels, they sound like too much trouble. However - they might be a nice touch for gifting. I'm sure you can Google 'beer label template' and find some correct sizes if you're really concerned. 1.5 sounds like it might be a little thick to me.

I've never used neck labels, they sound like too much trouble. However - they might be a nice touch for gifting. I'm sure you can Google 'beer label template' and find some correct sizes if you're really concerned. 1.5 sounds like it might be a little thick to me.

+1. Haven't used them and, for now, don't plan on it. The one I just measured was 1".

Latest posts

Back