a label and a new for fun =)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbeeblebrox

Reaction score
well i was having some fun looking at everyones labels. so i decided to download GIMP and give it a shot at making my own. so here it is. oh and should say this is the first time every using gimp so go easy.
beerlabletw2.png

Ha, that's cool. I downloaded Gimp and then uninstalled it about 2 hours later. I don't have the attention span to figure out the functions :eek:

Soulive21 said:
Ha, that's cool. I downloaded Gimp and then uninstalled it about 2 hours later. I don't have the attention span to figure out the functions :eek:

+1. I can't make heads or tails of that f*cking thing, and I'd love to put together a label. I've just about given up. So, zbeeblebrox, in other words, since you figured it out so quickly, I hate you.

Nice label, BTW

That's why once I come up with a name for my brewery I'm having my brother do it for me. Graphic artist and all. I already know I want the main logo to be a picture of the battleship NJ by stylized like the tank in the arcade game series Metal Slug.

Oh and you left the apostrophe out of the contraction won't.

max4677 said:
Oh and you left the apostrophe out of the contraction won't.

i know i know. i'm horrible at spelling but good with computers. i have it fixed in the copy on my computer.

Back