label critique

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebid

Reaction score
sorry i cannot figure outhow to make it smaller
RABIES.jpg

You have one quotation mark on the left side of the label that stands without a partner...and perhaps change "more better" to "even better" or something of the sort.

You have one quotation mark on the left side of the label that stands without a partner...and perhaps change "more better" to "even better" or something of the sort.

yes but if you put the more better into the warning label context it makes some sense. that coon looks beyond rabid more like schitzo bipolar

I like it. Maybe the brewery name and the beer name could be bigger. I love the color and pic, though, and the simple black and white layout. Reminds me of the Jones sodas - clean, simple, yet attractive.

Also, I'd just capitalize your brewery name, and maybe clean up/shorten the sentence on the right. Really good overall, though. Show us a pic once you put some on bottles! I love the raspberry-colored filter on the photo, should look great once printed out.

thanks fellas maybe i should not have been half in the bag when i made this

the drunken imagination is quite often a powerful tool there is nothing wrong with using alcohol induced ideas. besides you can always worry about the spelling afterwards.

Back