The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > How to pour homebrew label

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Bluelinebrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default How to pour homebrew label

A while back I remember seeing a "How to Pour a Homebrew" label/artwork. I have searched the forum but can't seem to find it, and a Google search provides a very small image of it. Does anyone happen to have a larger version saved, or know where I might find one? Thanks!!

http://www.bluelinebrewer.com

Like my page on Facebook!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
Edcculus
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 37 Posts

I have one that I made a few years back. May not be the one you remember seeing. I'll dig it off of my old hard drive this weekend for you though.

Old 05-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
Bluelinebrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcculus View Post
I have one that I made a few years back. May not be the one you remember seeing. I'll dig it off of my old hard drive this weekend for you though.
That'd be great!! Thanks!

http://www.bluelinebrewer.com

Like my page on Facebook!

Quick Reply