Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Free Label/Logo Design!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #11
sww35
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Was sending you a PM but, your pm folder has exceeded the max quota and it can't be sent.

Here is what I did try to send to you:

I am actually requesting a logo design in the following sizes:

7 1/2 inches x 5 1/8 inches for the cover of a six pack.

Also 2 1/2 inches x 3 inches for bottles

My buddy and I have started making our brews and the first letter of my name is S and the first letter of his name is M

So we came up with S&M Brewing Co. with a potential slogan of something like the following; " Fulfilling both of your Pleasures and your Pains."

Perhaps you could take the S&M lettering and make the S have devil horns and a tail and have the M have maybe a halo and angel wings? Perhaps Red and silver in colors if possible with of course other colors added at your discretion. If there is anything you like to ask in other details, I be happy to share and if you got and ideas to offer, I am open.

Lastly, I am thankful for the fact that you are willing to do this, thanks for sharing your talents! Wishing the best for you in your industry.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2012, 04:30 AM   #12
ShepFL
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 21

PM folder is full. I would welcome help on CROOKED ROOSTER Brewing.
See label forum for sample pic. Looking for something fun i.e. drunk rooster with head pointing backwards.
Hobbies include hunting, fishing, brewing and old tractors/trucks.

Be the person you would want as a friend because at the end of the game the King and Pawn go in the same box.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 AM   #13
tosteen
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hey everyone, as I'm sure you're all aware, I've gotten some heavy response to my offer to do label and logo design. I'm working on about 12 different projects now, all in varying stages of completion. To the early responders: hang in there! I'm doing the most I can with my time and to the most recent requests, thank you for your responses, you all have some really great ideas I can't wait to work on.

However, I'd like to postpone my offer for new requests for just a little while, until I can clear off my plate. I need to clear up my inbox, add you all to my job sheet, send out some emails, and finish what I've started so far. Thank you so much for the work, I really appreciate it, and I will be in touch soon!

Old 09-24-2012, 03:26 AM   #14
sww35
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Thank you for taking the time to do this for each of us.

Old 09-24-2012, 03:38 AM   #15
Gitmoe
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 102 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 23

I'm also a graphic designer and I've done this same idea on other forums. It's a fun way to keep busy and practice the craft plus stuff your portfolio. With classes, freelancing, and working 60hrs/wk at the LHBS, I don't have time for freebie projects. This is a great thing you're doing for the community. I'd love to see some of the stuff you come up with in this thread as you finish.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #16
Sir Humpsalot
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 82 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmoe View Post
I'm also a graphic designer and I've done this same idea on other forums. It's a fun way to keep busy and practice the craft plus stuff your portfolio. With classes, freelancing, and working 60hrs/wk at the LHBS, I don't have time for freebie projects. This is a great thing you're doing for the community. I'd love to see some of the stuff you come up with in this thread as you finish.
Yes yes! I'd love to see some different stuff...

Old 09-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
Supurb
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Hello,

I run a website that sells labels online. If you have any interest, i'm gearing up to release 5 new designs. If you want I can send you a template and perhaps your art would end up being some or all of the next product I put out. If interested message me and we can swap emails and discuss further.

Cheers.

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS