Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Free Graphics & Photos For Your Labels

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #81
Swifty
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 62

I hear you bro..

Corporations were allowed to be created to afford groups of people a bit of legal protection if they were bringing a service to society. Now, these legal entities get preference to people with blood running through their veins. living breathing, fun lovin, beer drinking folks like on this board.

That's dangerously close to political so I'll go have one of those home brews you speak of n chill (not chillax! I could punch a kitten in the face everytime I hear that word!).

Brewing up a better quote!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #82
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 940 Times on 626 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Apparently there's quite a delay across the internets. The speed of light must be slowing down ;-)

However, once again I thank someone for bringing an interesting thread, and more importantly the links in the OP to the forefront.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Old 04-27-2012, 02:29 PM   #83
landshark
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 94 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Thanks for the links. I had forgot about Deviant Art. Used it back in college. Been lazy lately and just using Google Images.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Quick Reply