*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > First label attempt - critics welcome

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2006, 12:57 AM   #11
Capa
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

looks great. Id make the cabin stand out a little more, maybe reverse the colors of the cabin and then darken it a little. other than that its a quality looking label.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2006, 06:35 PM   #12
ayrton
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Yikes, I forgot about this thread. Thanks all! The biggest issue I've had with it so far is the "Raspberry Maibock" lettering, which doesn't come through very well when printed using an inkjet printer. I have labels that I will print it on and then put on the bottles.

Sadly, I don't think the beer is going to turn out very well - as I've learned from the threads here, lager yeast + room temperatures = potential off-flavors. So I may get the raspberry flavor, but the "bock" is probably misleading.

I'll be going back to stouts for a while after this, I think.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply