First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xiang

Reaction score
I finally decided to make labels for my haus ESB. After the first two batchs, I figured I should bottle a few from the keg to enjoy and share at a later date.

Here is my first attempt.

LakeEffectESB.jpg

Please offer any suggestions for improvement.

Label looks great!!! great layout and design. Possibly a little to "dark" looking for my taste. What if you added some color in there? Also, if it were me, I would do something more along the lines of a description of the beers character rather than a straight listing of the ingredients. Ingredient list is great for fellow homebrewers, but not necessarily too interesting if you are just drinking a beer and know nothing about it.

Thanks for the feedback yeqmaster. The label prints out much lighter then it looks. The few people who share my brews are homebrewers, so I thought it might be a nice touch to add the grain bill. I have a few more variations of this label in the works. I just have to find the time to finish them.

I think you have to key three pieces of info, type, born on date and ABV! :tank:

Nice label.

Back