First few attempts at labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conpewter

Reaction score
So the majority of these are pretty much thrown together by me. The logo is designed by natron008

The logo
CDH_Label_OVAL.gif

Apfelwein back label
ApfelWeinBack.jpg

Apfelwein front label
ApfelweinFront.jpg

My Oatmeal stout
OatmealStout.jpg

Quickly thrown together logo for the 999 Barleywine
999Barleywine.jpg

The logo that was made for me is great, the labels are rather quickly done.

I think the apfelwein logo should not be labeled as brewed on, more like bottled on. I like the labels. I'm new to the label making also, however my first label did win me 25$ but i would contribute that to
The images blatantly stolen from the web.

heres my label
front;
https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19832&cat=all&ppuser=18596
back
https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19834&cat=all&ppuser=18596

btw I love your signature.

governments should be afraid of their people

Thanks Revvy and Baumgartner! The labels are really nice when giving away homebrew. I don't have to give some sort cypher sheet with each to know what the codes on the bottle caps mean.

I like the label Baumgartner, very good concept.

I actually really like the first image you posted, just the oval with the guy holding the musket. I would just use that for each label, but change the colors/text for each different type of beer. Good stuff!

Does the logo with the man standing have 3 faces in the mountain. I love it when there are very secretive messages hidden on label. Like the masons. It makes me feel smart.
Like when your a kid and you find a new short cut home.

Yep! The designer really did a great job on that logo, the "skulls" in the mountains were to reflect the "Dead" part of the brewery name.

Back