First on-bottle Label Attempts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keelanfish

Reaction score
Last night I put on my first on-bottle lables ever using the laser printer and milk method. First, thanks to HBT for the milk idea. I had my doubts, but it worked like a charm! This is my second bottled batch of Apfelwein and I thought it deserved a proper lable. Still getting the hang of what works and what doesn't, but I don't think it's bad for my first attempt. Any comments are welcome.

3222062841_d0ab1d83cb.jpg

The Lable

3222097981_14f6179db6.jpg

On Bottle - Front

3222098125_620b0747d7.jpg

On Bottle - Left

3222952142_95f39c8f13.jpg

On Bottle - Right

I'm a Civil Engineer, so I'm just using AutoCAD. It works, but is fairly limiting with regards to photo editing and perfecting colors.

I'm a Civil Engineer, so I'm just using AutoCAD. It works, but is fairly limiting with regards to photo editing and perfecting colors.

I'm impressed that you did those with ACAD! I'm a Landscape Architect, and I've never used ACAD for anything other than construction documents... always opt for Adobe CS for any graphic work.

Back