Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > First batch of labels

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
FSCparrothead
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default First batch of labels

Thanks to the beer labelizer I have first batch of labels done, Im hope to be able to make my own from scratch one day. here is a look.....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2010, 03:02 AM   #2
milholen
Recipes 

those look great! The beer labelizer is an awesome website. works in a pinch if you don't want to take the time to design a custom label but still want something that looks professional. Whoever wrote that thing did a great job with it.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:43 AM   #3
USMCYoder
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Nice labels. I printed some from there as well as it definitely helps out when you aren't so creative nor have the photoshop talent.

Hopefully one day I will be able to branch out, but till them, beer labelizer it is.

Secondary:Air
Drinking/Drank: Pale Ale, Sweet Saison x3, Chocolate Milk Stout, Maple Porter, Hoppy Belgian IPA, Belgian Wit, Blood Orange Wit(3rd NHC), Belgian Quad x2

My Keezer Build aka "The Monstrosity"

Quick Reply