Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Finally made a label

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
mkultra69
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Finally made a label

Well after a crazy few weeks of brewing (6 batches in 3 weeks) I decided to make a label so I could tell whats in all those bottles. I wanted a label that was a bit like me and the beer I brew, simple and to the point. I dont think Im going to add color or anything, maybe some colored paper or something. Always open to suggestions though. Tell me what ya think.

Live better buy union

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2008, 02:48 AM   #2
earlytimes
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of unions (don't get me wrong, they have their purpose), I really like it. Very simple, yet eloquent. great job!

To tell my bottles apart, I just mark the cap with a number that corresponds to my notes about the beer to tell watt's watt (pun intended)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply