A Few of My Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DG Paul

Reaction score
Here are a few of the labels I have put together. What do you think?
BrewOfTheDammed.jpg GeneralPershingIPA.jpg Homers sweet stout Small.jpg
Orange Moon.jpg Storm Drain Ale.jpg

Very Nice!

I don't think I've welcomed you as of yet - there are quite a few Western burb guys on the board.

I should note the General Pershing IPA coincides with my street name. No other reason to use Pershing. Orange Moon, obviously, is a more traditonal Belgian White than Blue Moon. (Highly praise AHS Belgian White Kit):mug:

That storm drain label is so money! I'm jealous. I may steal it and pass it off as my own (j/k of course).

What do you print your labels on? Obviously you need an adhesive. Do you use precut labels and print on those or do you cut them out of a sheet?

- Cormi3r

I use Photoshop to throw them together. I print on white label paper with either 3.33 or 1.5 inch labels depending on the type of bottles I'm using. The labels are prescored and use an adhesive that makes them easy to remove. I'm still working on finding more of a photo-style paper since I lose some of the image quality with the current paper, but I love the fact they are easy to remove.

Thanks for all the feedback. Labels are just a small part of the fun of homebrewing.:mug:

Back