Bugeater Brewery Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
This is the final logo. I have added some labels from the base template also.

BugeateBreweryLogov6.jpg

BBAmWheat.jpg

BBAPA.jpg

BBOatmealSout.jpg

Bugeater_Brewery_Label_Only_Mostly_Dead_Ale_-_Small.jpg

Looking pretty sweet. Zazzle should be able to make some cool shirts.

I'll be up at Arnesens's in January next year. I'll have to swing by and check out the Blingmann rig!

Looking pretty sweet. Zazzle should be able to make some cool shirts.

I'll be up at Arnesens's in January next year. I'll have to swing by and check out the Blingmann rig!

I plan on some Zazzle swag... and more importantly come by and check out the Keezer. You can't drink from the Blichmanns!

I also added labels to the original post. Sorry for the small text on the bottom of the label. Didn't want the posted images to be too big. Its readable on a bottle label.

BBAmWheat.jpg

BBAPA.jpg

BBOatmealSout.jpg

BBApfelwein.jpg

Awesome looking logo! I assume you used Illustrator? Where did you find the vector graphics for the barley in the background or the grains in the pile? Or did you draw those yourself...in which case, wow again! :mug:

It was done in Illustrator. The concept of the logo was mine. I described it in detail to an artist that knows Illustrator. She did the work and I have enough knowledge of the app to make changes for each label template.

Her price was surprisingly affordable. So much so that it was worth it to have it done and then be able to tweak for minor changes. Took her about a week, but I had 3-4 change requests. PM me if you want her contact info.

Its a great way to get a logo that you can do anything you want with it. It is a large vector based image. I've had it printed on large vinyl stickers, steins, clothes, etc.

Back