Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Brewery Logo adaptable to Beer Label

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 934 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Brewery Logo adaptable to Beer Label

When I first designed (I use that term very loosely) my first few labels, I knew I wanted a consistent look between all the beers so obviously a brewery name and some static graphics were appropriate. Here's the basic concept I followed throughout. The wheat ring and curved top text is the only thing that stays on every label.

The problem is, while I find the drastic involvement of the beer's theme graphics fun, it leaves very little behind as a standalone brewery logo.

On the other hand, I see some of you guys with a very busy and well done standalone logo and I wonder how you integrate it into a beer label (if at all). Can you post some examples of each for me?

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 5

As you know, my logo is not conducive to editing pics into it for individual beers, so I've kind of been working on something for a decent logo....this is what I did. I'm semi-happy with the way this looks.

I also have a neck label that will have the pertinent beer specs on it.

Anyway...

Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com

Old 03-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 934 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Thanks dude. That's exactly the kind of thing I was shooting for in this thread. I have to do some serious thinking about my method. It just isn't going to work for printing on mugs and such.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Old 05-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #4
mrhead
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Do you have any updated pics of your new logo you wouldn't mind sharing? I have to say I do like the original images you posted, but can see how they would be a bit crowded for a bottle label trying to leave a standalone brewery impression.

Quick Reply