New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Bottle Gift Boxes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2006, 08:39 PM   #1
trinitone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Default Bottle Gift Boxes

So, things have been a little slow at work this week and I've been going apesh*t doing up some packaging schemes. I am planning on giving away some 1 liter flippies filled with homebrew for Christmas and wanted to take it up a notch. Aside from a bottle label, the plan is to put the bottles in (white) gift boxes like these:

I will then either block/screen print or just affix a nice label to the outside. Maybe some kind of seal over the top of the box. Bascially so it ends up something like a nice box of single malt or the Fuller's Vintage Ale packaging.

Is this something anyone else does/has done/would want to do? I was getting ready to order some boxes, but don't know that I'll need the 100 minimum. (Not for a while anyway.) Anybody interested in a group buy?

Secondary 2: Monk's Tripel...
Bottled: Dark Star Brown Ale, Watership Stout, Yet to be named cider

Well... a person can work up a mean, mean thirst after a hard day of nothing much at all.

This kind of an area is the best place for survival because you do have good, basically intelligent, hard working, decent people and they're all armed to the teeth... and that's my kind of people.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #2
Wheat King

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

too large for the bottles i'm giving away (so im a scrooge with my beer, so what?) but thats what i was looking to do as well, or something similar.

Conditioning:
Drinking:
Next:

Old 12-01-2006, 11:13 PM   #3
trinitone

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheat King
too large for the bottles i'm giving away (so im a scrooge with my beer, so what?) but thats what i was looking to do as well, or something similar.
I hear that. Mine's just going to family right now, so I'm a little more generous at the moment. If you're doing single bottles, you might be able to find a smaller version of the same box. I was also looking into doing 12oz sixers with blank carriers that I could do the same thing to. Of course, that ends up being even more beer. Maybe I'll reconsider when (if) I ever graduate up to 10 gallon batches.
Secondary 2: Monk's Tripel...
Bottled: Dark Star Brown Ale, Watership Stout, Yet to be named cider

Well... a person can work up a mean, mean thirst after a hard day of nothing much at all.

This kind of an area is the best place for survival because you do have good, basically intelligent, hard working, decent people and they're all armed to the teeth... and that's my kind of people.

Old 12-02-2006, 12:38 AM   #4
Brewsmith

Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts

A packaging solution with larger bottles (22oz and 750mL)

I was at the local U-Haul last week getting my propane tank filled and saw they had boxes for wine bottles. Inside was a styrofoam insert that fit around the bottle. You could get them in 1, 3, or 6 to a box.

Fermenting:#160 Apollo/Calypso Pale Ale
Kegged:#153 Old Helicon Barleywine 2013, #157 Irish Red, #158 Mosaic IPA, #159 Bravo/Delta ESB
Up Next:Brown Porter, American Stout, Imperial Stout
My Recipes
Tuba Sonata

Smith & Co. Custom Tap Handles

Quick Reply