Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Any Illustrator Pros?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
Wingy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Any Illustrator Pros?

Since I'm still a poor/cheap student, I decided that making posters based on old beer labels would be cheaper/more fun for apartment decorations than other options. On the other hand, I know almost nothing about graphic design but decided to investigate the Adobe Illustrator free trial. This is based (read: pretty much copied from...) the label shown on pg. 36 of "Farmhouse Ales." I'm also planning to shrink it down and convert it to a beer label by replacing the info below the divider with my brewery name and info about the beer. Any feedback/advice on how to give it a more vintage feel would be great! Thanks!

In three colors so far... which one works the best?

Quick Reply