After many logo tries, I got it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN51277

Reaction score
Im not selling, or going pro, but after 6 years of brewing a lot of beers. I think it is finally time to put a face on my beers! At least for hand outs, and for tap handles.

Eurus Brewing.

Eurus is the Eastern Wind God. this has much meaning to me in more than one way and I think it as a tattoo would be. It has to mean something, and it will be with you for a long time.

Critique/Feedback if you will?

Eurus Brewing (Mobile).jpg

Very nice. If you brewed a Strong Ale you could call it Strong Gust Strong Ale. Sounds kind of like Strongest.

That is an incredible logo. To give some critique, the god's left arm looks a little disproportionately small compared to the right, and it looks a little disembodied to me (like it wouldn't be connected to his unseen shoulder), almost like a baby's arm compared to the man's arm on the right. I guess it is supposed to look like it is farther away than the right, but the fists are pretty close together to be that different in size.
But even as is, that is one awesome logo.

the only suggestion I have is that the boat is lost behind the text at the bottom. i'd like the boat to be a little higher so it isn't obscured by the text.

Back