New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > 8-Bit Brewing Co. Labels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Ksanz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default 8-Bit Brewing Co. Labels

I love making labels so I have made one for each of my brews so far. I call my brews 8-bit brewing co. and I base them all of video games/nerd culture. I am aware some are not 8-bit images, but they still fit the theme. I have lately began kegging so I don't put them on bottles anymore but I am using them to tile the top of my Keezer (I have a lot more brewing to do) Here is the Full Set so far and I will end with a picture of my Keezer Top.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
Swarley
Recipes 

Likes Given: 9

Those are nice. I thought for a second you were the one with the Kickstarter campaign (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcadebrewery/arcade-brewery) since you're from Illinois, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I remember looking at their campaign a few months ago (sorry to go OT). Again, nice labels.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
Ksanz
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

No, I'm not them... but thanks for the heads up! I moved from the suburbs to the city of Chicago so I am going to keep an eye on them and hopefully check them out when they're up and running.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply