3 new labels..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
check it out.

paleale.jpg

DDporter.jpg

pumpkin.jpg

Those are my faves out of the labels of yours that I've seen. I really like the pumpkin one.

I would maybe reverse the art in the lower left corner of the pumpkin so that you could center your logo without covering the woman. (make it so the woman is in the lower left instead of the lower center.)

As usual, excellent work.

I agree. Those are the best labels you've made. I like the bare tree logo, but you've found a way to make it interesting. Very nice.

Great job on the labels! My favorite is the Falling Pumpkin Ale. This makes me all excited to dust off Gimp and redo my logo and design my own labels.

Can I ask what software you used?

I like em all but the Poplar PAle Ale label is one of the coolest I have seen on any bottles including Commercial ones. Nice:mug:

sTango said:
Great job on the labels! My favorite is the Falling Pumpkin Ale. This makes me all excited to dust off Gimp and redo my logo and design my own labels.

Can I ask what software you used?

sure, I used photoshop cs2.

Thanks for your comments everyone. Someday I will get some glossy stock and make them look real nice, but these will do for now.

Here is the cedar cream ale (I didnt include this in the artwork above..
2127500500_563ca7f7d0.jpg

and a link to the other ones:http://www.flickr.com/photos/45745397@N00/

really cool labels. i feel like that style of label belongs on a new england beer, not tennessee! really though great stuff

Jim Karr said:
I love your labels.................I don't want to be a PIA, but you've misspelled pumpkin on that classy looking label.

I was wondering if anyone would notice that! haha good eye.

I fixed it before I gifted it, thanks!

Back