wilserbrewer BIAB Bags, Black Friday deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all Homebrewtalkers :mug:

Starting immediatly, wilserbrewer BIAB Bags is offering a couple deals. Buyers can choose either free shipping on any order, or a free BIAB bag with any bag order. Bags can be different sizes. Please include "Black Friday" with your order to receive special BF pricing. I will refund shipping charges promptly thru paypal.

Free shipping on domestic orders, international shipping discounted. Sale ends Friday at midnight.

Order here http://biabbags.webs.com/

Thank you....Happy thanksgiving to all!
wilser

edit - Free shipping offer extended through today, 11/30

Thanks for the deal! Just in time as I'm rebuilding my brew area for January. In for the BYGO!

If we want to choose the option to receive the extra free bag, will it be a bag of the same size?

Is this for the weekend, or just Friday...?

Sale ends Friday at midnight.

Sorry, sale ended Friday. In the interest of Holiday spirit, I will continue the free shipping offer through today, November 30th on all domestic orders, international shipping discounted. Happy Holidays Homebrewtalkers!

Thanks to all who participated!
wilser

Just my luck.
I was moving my daughter this weekend and missed the sale. I was actually looking to get one of your bags but I got all tied up.
I will look harder next time. lol

Received both my bags in the mail today. They both seem well made and strong. Pretty impressed... At least as impressed and one can be with a bag without using it ;D

DUDE! I need more of the hop-socks (the skinny hop bag) - THEY ARE SWEEET

Put down 2 brews today and reused the same skinny hop-sock rather than the fat hop-bag,
cleanup was a breeze!

Can you put together 4 long skinny socks for me? How much delivered to 30066 ?

Thanks
Andy

Sure, not a problem, I can get you a boat load haha...

Please share how your using them? Not quite sure what your doing?

PM sent
Thanks
Wilser

Sure, not a problem, I can get you a boat load haha...

Please share how your using them? Not quite sure what your doing?

PM sent
Thanks
Wilser
Want additional bags for individual hop addition, tie them with a "marlin spike hitch" (which these do) for easy undo and strung across the boil kettle on a carbon rod.

Was pain in the butt undoing and adding next batch of hops, hence the need for more bags.

Back