New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > We are live! Stop by and take a peek.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #11
StainlessBrewing
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 65 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberg33k View Post
"You need to be a registered customer to order this product."

Why?
I understand it may become a hassle for some but it should help a little bit keeping out with the spam and scams that are going on everywhere. It will definitely help me and my customers in the long run. There are a lot of options for me to give loyal, long time or high spending customers certain promotions and discounts when they login too. Anyone can view the product, pricing all the way up to checkout but when you log in, special pricing can be set for a certain group. I don't share anyones information for any reason.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #12
Psych
Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 28

I'm finding it hard to figure out how to add something to my cart, or how to get to the cart after I've added something. Or does this become much easier once you register?

The register in advance thing is harsh though, I don't even register on most sites I buy from regularly. As a consumer, I just want to see prices, test the waters on shipping, put together shopping carts without things getting in the way and if it looks good I'd pull the trigger.

I should say I'm not in the market for anything and your shipping to Canada is likely not something I'd want to pursue (the curse of being in Canada), just wanted to give me opinion as someone who buys online a lot.

I do like the look of the site though. And the fact that my other browser tab currently says '1" Nipple' hehe...nipple.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #13
StainlessBrewing
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
I'm finding it hard to figure out how to add something to my cart, or how to get to the cart after I've added something. Or does this become much easier once you register?

The register in advance thing is harsh though, I don't even register on most sites I buy from regularly. As a consumer, I just want to see prices, test the waters on shipping, put together shopping carts without things getting in the way and if it looks good I'd pull the trigger.

I should say I'm not in the market for anything and your shipping to Canada is likely not something I'd want to pursue (the curse of being in Canada), just wanted to give me opinion as someone who buys online a lot.

I do like the look of the site though. And the fact that my other browser tab currently says '1" Nipple' hehe...nipple.
I understand and looked into the setting but it's the lowest besides nothing. You should be able to see the price of the items but as far as the shopping cart and shipping I'm still working on displaying some information on that. We currently are using USPS mostly priority flate rate for cheap and fast shipping. I'm definitely taking your guys thoughts on this and will continue make it as easy as possible even if it means removing it. Thanks for the input.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
rossi46
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 46 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Looks like a good start.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #15
uberg33k
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessBrewing View Post
I understand and looked into the setting but it's the lowest besides nothing. You should be able to see the price of the items but as far as the shopping cart and shipping I'm still working on displaying some information on that. We currently are using USPS mostly priority flate rate for cheap and fast shipping. I'm definitely taking your guys thoughts on this and will continue make it as easy as possible even if it means removing it. Thanks for the input.
I'd be happy with flat rate shipping or at least flat rate tiers (under $50 costs X to ship, more than $50 costs Y) and post those prices somewhere obvious. Sometimes I'm just looking or possibly working up a budget and I like to get an idea of what I'm in for down to the penny. I don't want to have to log in just to do that. If I'm ready to purchase, I don't mind logging in at that point.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:39 AM   #16
hyperboarder
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Looks like a decent price on the SS coils, bookmarked for when it comes time to build my Kal clone.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #17
Dolomieu
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 51 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 91

I like those weldless fittings u have. Im about to convert some kegs. Pretty sure ill ne getting at least two. That being said i would need a dip tube for my kettle that would let me use my immersion chiller and another fitting that would allow me to whirlpool while chilling. Food for thought.

Draft beer, Not me!!! - Belching Penguin

Old 04-25-2012, 04:12 AM   #18
StainlessBrewing
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomieu View Post
I like those weldless fittings u have. Im about to convert some kegs. Pretty sure ill ne getting at least two. That being said i would need a dip tube for my kettle that would let me use my immersion chiller and another fitting that would allow me to whirlpool while chilling. Food for thought.
45's, 90's, 180's or custom bends all coming in a day or two. I just need to load the pics and prices. Most bends should be right around $4.79ea

Old 04-25-2012, 05:01 AM   #19
rossi46
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 46 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Yeah I need some 180's. 5/8 with 1/2" female compression fittings on both ends.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:24 AM   #20
malevolent
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Wow the coil prices are pretty low. Any chance of getting the coils with hose fittings already attached at some point in the future?

Primary: nothing :(
Secondary: nothing :(
Long Aging: Flanders Red (to be bottled this summer)

Quick Reply