Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Sponsor Showcase (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/)
-   -   Tower Power! 3 Tap Stainless $139. 2 Tap $89. 1 Tap $59 (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/tower-power-3-tap-stainless-139-2-tap-89-1-tap-59-a-260528/)

BirdmanBrewingCo 08-03-2011 01:42 AM

Tower Power! 3 Tap Stainless $139. 2 Tap $89. 1 Tap $59
 
1 Attachment(s)
August is Tower Power Month!

We’re offering up big savings in the month of August on 3” diameter stainless steel draft beer towers.

3 tap tower: $139.99
2 tap tower: $89.99
1 tap tower: $59.99

Bundle with Perlick Faucets and save even more!

Limited Quantities.
Available with or without homebrew connections.

Get them here: http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/catego...t-Beer-Towers/

Attachment 31086

Do not mistake this for a lower-quality Chrome tower. This draft beer kegerator tower is stainless steel!

Features a 12" tall commercial-style 3" diameter tower made of stainless steel. Comes with chrome-plated, self-closing faucets with brass levers, 5’ length 3/16 ID beer hoses. We've gone the extra mile to provide wing nut couplers to allow for easy hand tightening! Each tower comes complete with mounting screws, gasket, black tap handles, and extra faucet washers - just in case you ever need them. This premium tower is also insulated to reduce condensation and to help keep beer lines cold for optimal dispensing. Available with our without homebrew connections.

  • Height: 12"
  • Diameter: 3” Tower, 4.5” Flange
  • Material: Stainless Steel
  • Faucets: Chrome plated, self closing, brass lever, with black handles
  • Hose: 5’ per tap of clear 3/16” hose with wing nut couplers
  • Insulation: Foam insulation, air cooled
  • Keg Connectors: Wing nut couplers connects to keg coupler/tap
  • Mounting: mounting screws and gasket included

lou2row 08-03-2011 02:33 AM

For our less mathematics inclined friends:

3-2 tap towers $270.00
2-3 tap towers $280.00

BirdmanBrewingCo 08-03-2011 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lou2row (Post 3138950)
For our less mathematics inclined friends:

3-2 tap towers $270.00
2-3 tap towers $280.00

Am I missing something here? :drunk:

alexavery 08-03-2011 01:41 PM

Well I WAS going to ask the SWMBO to get me one of these for my birthday. But why wait til tomorrow for what you can have today? (I may or may not get in trouble for this.)

lou2row 08-03-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdmanBrewingCo (Post 3138969)
Am I missing something here? :drunk:

I was just curious to the pricing.

one tap and a tower is 60.
one more tap on the tower is 30 more.
one more tap than that is 50 more. Don't understand why the third tap is so much more than the second one. And I personally would rather have three less crowded towers than two crowded ones.

But then, some people will buy 4 oz. filet mignons for $3.99 each, but won't buy them when they are $10.99 a pound. Go figure.

BirdmanBrewingCo 08-03-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lou2row (Post 3140267)
I was just curious to the pricing.

one tap and a tower is 60.
one more tap on the tower is 30 more.
one more tap than that is 50 more. Don't understand why the third tap is so much more than the second one. And I personally would rather have three less crowded towers than two crowded ones.

But then, some people will buy 4 oz. filet mignons for $3.99 each, but won't buy them when they are $10.99 a pound. Go figure.

Ah...I get you now. Well, all I can say is that we're (unfortunately) not in control of the prices that our suppliers set. But what I can do...if you are really interested in a 3 tap tower is give you a $5 coupon code to take it to $134.99. Let me know an I will PM it to you. But I really can't go any lower on the price. Trust me, this is a sweet deal.

And if I could throw in some filet mignons, I would do that too. :cross:

BirdmanBrewingCo 08-05-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexavery (Post 3139766)
Well I WAS going to ask the SWMBO to get me one of these for my birthday. But why wait til tomorrow for what you can have today? (I may or may not get in trouble for this.)

I like risk takers. :)

lou2row 08-06-2011 01:12 PM

Plan to be in Cincitucky in September. Do you have a store that is open to customers? I am checking on kegging equipment as I am moving my bar in my man cave. May go with towers versus converting a fridge I have.

BirdmanBrewingCo 08-06-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lou2row (Post 3148423)
Plan to be in Cincitucky in September. Do you have a store that is open to customers? I am checking on kegging equipment as I am moving my bar in my man cave. May go with towers versus converting a fridge I have.

Hey lou2row. We are ecommerce only right now...but we may be able to coordinate a local pickup with you. Just PM or email us through the website when you know for sure when you'll be down this way. Thanks for considering us!

slogger 08-06-2011 05:40 PM

I noticed the following in the description for towers on your website:
Hose: 5’ per tap (10’ total) of clear 3/16 hose with hex coupling nuts (wing nuts)
Is it possible to get a longer section of hosing? 10' per tap? Of course I'd pay any extra costs involved with this.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.