Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Stackable 2.5 Gallon Kegs, Pre-Order for $69.99, AIH

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
seatbelt123
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesfan View Post
I thought this was crazy talk when I read it because I know mine will stack with the disconnects on, but I had to double check. The ad on the sight, at that time, even stated it.

Well, I double checked the website and now they are only "stackable for storage". The first two kegs I bought allow stacking with the disconnects, the last four I pre-ordered don't.

Wished I had known that before I per-ordered my last four kegs.
Do you think it would be possible to put a spacer between the two kegs? Maybe rig something up to add a few inches?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #12
OldAleJay
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Yesfan, I apologize for any confusion. We ordered these as the taller stackable kegs and did not receive what we ordered. If you would prefer to send the kegs back, I fully understand and will be sure to pick up all sipping for you.

Seatbelt123- I will give our plastic guy a call an se what he would charge for a spacer. I assume the cost will not be much but the set up charge will be pricey. Because this is a one time issue (we hope) I am not certain the cost wil justify the product. We will see

Serving Homebrewers Since 1999

Old 08-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
Yesfan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 55 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 204

First,

Thanks OdeAleJay for the reply. I'm not angry, but am disappointed.

If I sent these back, could I just exchange them for the 2.5G kegs that will let me stack with the disconnects on?

Kegged: St Paddy's Irish Stout, Chocolate Milk Stout. La Petite Orange, Dead Ringer IPA

Old 08-05-2013, 12:12 AM   #14
Witchdoctor
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

OldAleJay even if the 2 I got from you aren't stackable your customer service was amazing!

Old 08-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #15
OldAleJay
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Thank you Witchdoctor- If we ever bring on some eye of newt, I wil be sure to let you know

Yesfan, the handle situation is disapointong to us too. The entire container has the handles in which you received. We will not have the other handles for the awhile (I would guess 10 months) If you would like to send them back and wait for our next batch, I will gladly honor the same price. I do not have a set date for the next container.

Cheers!

Old 08-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #16
Yesfan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 55 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldAleJay View Post
Thank you Witchdoctor- If we ever bring on some eye of newt, I wil be sure to let you know

Yesfan, the handle situation is disapointong to us too. The entire container has the handles in which you received. We will not have the other handles for the awhile (I would guess 10 months) If you would like to send them back and wait for our next batch, I will gladly honor the same price. I do not have a set date for the next container.

Cheers!
No big deal. I don't have to have these kegs, so I can wait for the correct batch to come in. I still have the boxes they were shipped in (they haven't had the chance to get used yet).

I really appreciate you and the guys at Adventures doing this. This is the kind of customer service that will keep me a loyal customer!
Kegged: St Paddy's Irish Stout, Chocolate Milk Stout. La Petite Orange, Dead Ringer IPA

Old 08-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #17
OldAleJay
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Yesfan, please send e an e-mail. Jason@homebrewing.org and I will get your information for th e RMA.

Cheers!

Old 08-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #18
ClearBrew
Recipes 

Just order a couple of these kegs. Going to use in about 3 weeks while at the beach. Plan on storing in a ice packed cooler, for easy beverage access!

ClearBrew

Old 08-10-2013, 01:50 AM   #19
BonzoAPD
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Since these don't stack are you going to reduce the price to reflect the issue? If so I will buy a few.

Old 08-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #20
MTBbrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I just ordered two and can't wait until I get them. Thanks for the good deal.

Quick Reply