Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Scratch and dent sale (CANADA ONLY)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
OntarioBeerKegs
www.OntarioBeerKegs.com
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Scratch and dent sale (CANADA ONLY)

Ok, not dented just a scratch. I have rejected the following from being shipped to our customers as new:

Two dual Chrome plated towers with faucets, plastic handles and mounting hardware with a cosmetic scratch. Can be buffed out or simply ignored $50 each shipped to Canada Only.

One single Chrome plated tower with faucet, one handle and mounting hardware $40

Please contact at sales@ontariobeerkegs.com if you want it. This sale will be paypal only (I can send an invoice to pay by credit card)

EXTRA SPECIAL IMPORTANT TO US!! We want to collect the geographical set of Canada. If You are in Nunavut I will sell you one for $.01 shipped!

Old 01-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
SimBrew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Nice, I just got a dual tower.
Keep the great deals up.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply