Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > New vendor open and ready for business!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #51
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I can get a counterflow chiller for sure. Price on it is in the neighborhood of $240 or so. I would have to see if they have it in stock and then I could get it in for you. Here is the description of it

"The inner tube is made from 12' of 5/8" convoluted (twisted) copper which continually turbulates the wort as it flows through. The outer tube is made from 7/8" copper. The Convolutus chiller allows you to pump wort through without having to restrict your pump to slow down flow. Use 1/2" line to connect to wort in and out feeds. The water connections are male and female hose connections.

10 1/4" height by 11" overall diameter (coils themselves are about 6" in diameter)"

I can get you pictures and more info if you are interested.

By the way it was nice to meet you too. One of the best parts about this job is the cool people I get to meet and making friends along the way!

Visit us at www.apexbrewwares.com
Facebook ApexBrewWares
Twitter @ApexBrewWaresBlog: http://apexbrewwares.wordpress.com/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #52
NWMOBrewer
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Alright, thanks. I'm looking for a hose type one. They are cheaper, and many times longer than copper inside of copper. Also, my budget for moving to all grain doesn't include $240. Thanks for the info though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegtoe View Post
my recomendation: Have an understanding SWMBO

Old 05-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #53
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

You bet , my pleasure. I will keep my eyes open for a cheaper alternative. Unfortunately anything copper is pretty volatile right now. Do you currently have an immersion chiller? I do 5.5 gallon all grain batches and use a simple 25 foot copper immersion chiller and can get cooled down to under 80 degrees in 30 minutes or so most of the time.

Facebook ApexBrewWares

Old 05-16-2011, 01:57 AM   #54
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Just added this weeks ingredient kit. An American Pale Ale with Perle, Cascade,Magnum and Centennial Hops. This one is a winner! Check it out under weekly special recipe kit. Ill be adding one a week on special until I cant find one to add!

Facebook ApexBrewWares

Old 05-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #55
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

I added Bayou Classic stainless pots today! I have some pretty good pricing on them. Offering up to 25.5 gallons and I can get up to 40.5 gallons. PM me for pricing on the bigger than 25.5 gallon ones. $7.99 shippping still applies on these as well!

Facebook ApexBrewWares

Old 05-19-2011, 04:17 PM   #56
geelee
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Thanks

I just got my first order and all looked great. The yeast was still cold with the cool pack they threw in .Grain was milled nicely and packaged in a heat sealed bag .Hops were packaged in sealed bags .Fast shipping and for me just 2 days away .Off to brew

Old 05-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #57
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Geelee I am glad everything arrived in good shape and thank you for the kind review. Enjoy that beer!

Facebook ApexBrewWares

Old 05-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #58
geelee
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Outline the moutain on the package and that looks like the logo. Apex= moutain top not crashing stock market
http://yfrog.com/z/h0gc7upj
I think my yeast is ready
http://yfrog.com/z/h0jchunj

Last edited by geelee; 05-20-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Old 06-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #59
bcpux
Recipes 

Default Apex Brew Wares <24hrs Order to Door?!?!? Yup. That just happened.

Just posted a review in the "Company Review" area, but it looks like few post there, so....
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f173/ape...5/#post2984500

Apex Brew Wares <24hrs Order to Door?!?!? Yup. That just happened.
I will start with saying this is was my first order online for supplies, as I am new to the art that is brewing. And this is probably too long but I'm excited...

I ordered a number of items from Jeremy at Apex Brew Wares on Friday at approx. 1500. I Had it less than 24 hours later in my house! Talk about fast shipping. I had PMed Jeremy about a few items I didn't see on the site and he got back with me immediately, and told me he was hoping to have them in-stock that day. I placed my order, minus the out of stock items, and left it with him he would let me know when they came in stock. When I opened my box, there was a note on the invoice saying he threw them in for the price of on the house. Who does that? Apex Brew Wares does that. Oh did I mention I got this service on top of a 10% HBT discount?

Jeremy emailed me within minutes of my order to let me know I that he thought I had made a mistake in my order. He was right, and saved me a huge hassle. So yeah he can read minds as well as teleport brew supplies.

My order was perfect. Simple as that. Couldn't be happier or sing praises any louder. Apex will be my first stop every time I need anything. Make sure to let Jeremy know if there is something not on the site you want and he will see what he can do for you. In honor of old school eBay comments:

"Super Fast ship!!!! A+++++!!!! Seller Recommend A++++!!!!"

Bryan
Bad Decison Brewing

Old 06-08-2011, 03:37 AM   #60
NWMOBrewer
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexBrewWares View Post
You bet , my pleasure. I will keep my eyes open for a cheaper alternative. Unfortunately anything copper is pretty volatile right now. Do you currently have an immersion chiller? I do 5.5 gallon all grain batches and use a simple 25 foot copper immersion chiller and can get cooled down to under 80 degrees in 30 minutes or so most of the time.
I'm doing extract, and have no chiller. I'm hoping to do counterflow because I think it'll be easier to store. I have a set of drawers I want to keep almost everything in. A counterflow would fit, immersion would not. I may end up with immersion, but trying to get counterflow. I have a cooler for mash tun, but thats basically it right now. Not made into mash tun yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegtoe View Post
my recomendation: Have an understanding SWMBO

Quick Reply