Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2013, 03:22 AM   #1
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com

Congrats - You've made it down that nice LONG flyer!

In appreciation of our HBT customers, we are offering the above bonus gifts alongside our memorial day sales event! These gifts are for homebrew talk members only so please reply to this post if you'd like the promotional code for those bonus gifts.

This year, we decided to merge our Memorial Day Sale with the keg sale we were just having! In addition to those items we already had on sale, we've added a portable kit that we feel is the perfect kit for those summer parties where you want to bring your kegged homebrew along.

We are also offering a converted keg. This was originally a pin lock keg that has been converted to ball lock. It includes a new lid with new pressure relief valve, new post and new O-rings. It has been completely refurbished and is ready to use!
  • Please reply to this post with a "code please" for the promotional code so only members of homebrew talk can use it. We will be monitoring these all week/weekend and sending out the code.
  • Please add a message at the end of your order in the notes section during checkout with your T shirt size, if applicable to your gift package.
  • Keep in mind that shipping companies are closed for memorial day and we will be closed as well.
  • Gift item quantities are limited. We may choose to substitute some gift items for others but we will contact you before doing so.

We hope you have an enjoyable long weekend with your family and friends! If you've got any questions, comments, or you'd like the promo code to get your free bonus gifts with your order, let me know! Click the flyer above or HERE to be redirected to the sale.

cheers,

Todd

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
Kiel
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

can I get a code please

Old 05-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiel View Post
can I get a code please
I just sent this as a PM.
Thanks!
Todd

Old 05-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
Eli55
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Can I get code also ? I'm looking at some kegs. Everything has been great from products to customer service.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
GoForth
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

May I please have the code. Thank you

Old 05-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
Marchborne
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Code for me, too, please. BTW, the 3-keg set up is working well in the new kegerator. Next step: build the collar and order a few faucet/shank sets from y'all!

Thanks!

"I said something to drink, not something to bathe in."

Therapy is for those unfortunates who've run out of beer.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #7
Davidsons
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

May I please have a code. I'm switching to kegging this summer and those converted kegs look like a very affordable method to do so.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:16 AM   #8
Gorms
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC

Congrats - You've made it down that nice LONG flyer!

In appreciation of our HBT customers, we are offering the above bonus gifts alongside our memorial day sales event! These gifts are for homebrew talk members only so please reply to this post if you'd like the promotional code for those bonus gifts.

This year, we decided to merge our Memorial Day Sale with the keg sale we were just having! In addition to those items we already had on sale, we've added a portable kit that we feel is the perfect kit for those summer parties where you want to bring your kegged homebrew along.

We are also offering a converted keg. This was originally a pin lock keg that has been converted to ball lock. It includes a new lid with new pressure relief valve, new post and new O-rings. It has been completely refurbished and is ready to use!

[*]Please reply to this post with a "code please" for the promotional code so only members of homebrew talk can use it. We will be monitoring these all week/weekend and sending out the code.[*]Please add a message at the end of your order in the notes section during checkout with your T shirt size, if applicable to your gift package.[*]Keep in mind that shipping companies are closed for memorial day and we will be closed as well.[*]Gift item quantities are limited. We may choose to substitute some gift items for others but we will contact you before doing so.

We hope you have an enjoyable long weekend with your family and friends! If you've got any questions, comments, or you'd like the promo code to get your free bonus gifts with your order, let me know! Click the flyer above or HERE to be redirected to the sale.

cheers,

Todd
Code please

Old 05-24-2013, 03:12 AM   #9
Peter_h
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Code Please.