The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > A little feedback if you will?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #11
Irrenarzt
HNIC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 154 Times on 113 Posts
Likes Given: 91

Free shipping and a 10% off anytime code for HBT'ers would be a huge win for you.

I'm a cheap bastige and hate paying for shipping. Especially for small orders like a pack or two of yeast. I realize though that you can't really do free shipping easily. Perhaps something like Amazon Prime where you pay an annual fee to get free shipping. That would be unique in the homebrew business. Just sayin'.

Ed/Brewmasters does a fantastic job with his excellent customer service and 6.99 shipping and 10% off anytime with a coupon code. This is what keeps me going to him as I like the extra few bucks off and the quick shipping for the lowest price. Austin does the free shipping over 100 bucks but they don't have a code (at least any time like Brewmasters has). I like this but most of my orders don't reach 100 bucks. Forrest comes off as more arrogant which is a bit of a turn off to me. Not enough of a turn off to not buy from him though.

You could dominate with free shipping on any order. People love this kind of schit.

On Tap: Belgian Pale Ale, Session Porter, American Brown Ale, Rum Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy, Beer Camp #118 Grandma's Closet

On Deck: Oud Bruin, Blue Corn Saison, Weizenbock, Berliner Weisse, Pomegranate Cider

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2011, 11:06 PM   #12
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

We do have a 10% off anytime code. It was in a thread a week or so ago. Ill PM you the code. We have yet to have an order take more than 24 hours to ship unless it was on a weekend of course and we are shipping from Kansas City so we have 1-3 day delivery times to about anywhere in the lower 48. Ill look into the Amazon Prime thing as I am not familiar with it. I would love to do free shipping on every order. I mean LOVE to do it. If I can only figure out how to balance our prices but offer free shipping believe me Ill do it. Great feedback and I am seeing from all of you guys what is important. Pretty much its the same things that were important to me when I was buying from Ed and Forrest. I am always willing to pay a bit more for excellent customer service, and I try to have realistic expectations when a problem arose. We are trying to first and foremost build our company on customer service, cause I see it as quickly becoming a thing of the past for a lot of businesses.
Thanks again and Ill send you a PM with that code in case I can ever help you out.

Visit us at www.apexbrewwares.com
Facebook ApexBrewWares
Twitter @ApexBrewWaresBlog: http://apexbrewwares.wordpress.com/

Old 06-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #13
Irrenarzt
HNIC

Recipes 

Thanks for the code. I appreciate it.

Amazon Prime is an annual fee based service where if you are a member in good standing (i.e. your yearly fee is paid up), you get free 2 day shipping on every Prime-eligible order. It's awesome if you place a lot of orders. I would think you could do something like this and offer ground instead of air service. Something like 49 bucks a year gets you free ground shipping. I'm telling you, it would be a good thing as people like cheap shipping and it insures you get repeat customers.

On Tap: Belgian Pale Ale, Session Porter, American Brown Ale, Rum Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy, Beer Camp #118 Grandma's Closet

On Deck: Oud Bruin, Blue Corn Saison, Weizenbock, Berliner Weisse, Pomegranate Cider

Old 06-13-2011, 11:23 PM   #14
passedpawn
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 2954 Times on 1874 Posts
Likes Given: 2495

Nice clean site. Lots of white space. Like it. Good job with site layout.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #15
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

You might just be a genious Irrenarzt! Seriously I think we can do something like that. Ill have a pilot program out by the end of the week! Keep it coming guys. We are simply trying to make our store the best it can be for you guys!
Jeremy

Facebook ApexBrewWares

Old 06-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #16
Irrenarzt
HNIC

Recipes 

You should. I'm telling you, it will be so full of win. I'd do it if you offered it.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:09 AM   #17
mrk305
Beer Dude in the Sunset

Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 22

I really like the recipe builder I think is on Brewmasters. I have never bought from them though. I live pretty close to a LHBS and just go there for almost everything.

Any advise offered after 10:00p.m. should be regarded as questionable
I can't brew until something is empty

Old 06-14-2011, 02:32 AM   #18
camus
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Dig the grainbill option, one of things that drew me to AHS over Midwest, being as you are in KC I will give you a shot. Cheers!

Old 06-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #19
ApexBrewWares
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

TheMan just a heads up I took your advise and listed the price per pound as well. After you mentioned it Mollie and I both agreed you were 100% correct. Carapils both in specialty and in crystal as well. Thanks for the feedback and I think that was a good one.
Jeremy
P.S. Many new products being added this weekend and next week late! We should be a one stop shop after these next few days! Very exciting for us!

Facebook ApexBrewWares

Old 06-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #20
TheMan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 313 Times on 235 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Wow, looks much better Jeremy. I can easily see the prices of everything now.

Here is a pic of what I see...Dunno if anyone else has this issue. See under your banner? it has that scroll bar...I have no clue why. Internet explorer possibly.

Also, and this is just to save yourself from possibly having to answer questions in the future, but how about including the height of your wort chillers? I'm sure that might cross peoples minds depending on their kettle. I figure the more information you give, the less customer support calls you will have to field. However, perhaps you want to get people on the phone? Might be good for business lol

Quick Reply