Kegconnection's Black Friday / Cyber Monday Blowout!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Categories.bok?category=Black+Friday+/+Cyber+Monday+2012

click that link above to have access to the Black Friday / Cyber Monday section right now!

Below is our ad for the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend. All these prices will be valid through 11:59PM, Monday (while supplies last). Tomorrow night I will put a link here, at the top, to get to the Black Friday / Cyber Monday section directly. Below the ad is an itemized list for you guys with pricing & descriptions. Please feel free to ask any questions!

We hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving tomorrow!

cheers,

joshua

KC_BF2012.png

Homebrew and commercial kegerator kits

10% off all items on site, including kits

Taprite Regulators:
RG000-MFL – Sale Price $44.95
RG000-516 – Sale Price $46.95
RG000-14 – Sale Price $45.95

RG022 - Sale Price $ 95.95
RG022-516 - Sale Price $97.95
RG022-14 – Sale Price $96.95

Reconditioned Kegs:
Racetrack Ball Lock Kegs - $27.95 (limit one per customer!)
Pin Lock Kegs - $29.95 limit 4 per customer unless you are purchasing a keg kit that contains more than four faucets
Standard Ball Lock Kegs - $51.95, Limit 4 per customer unless you are purchasing a kit that contains more than four faucets.
Converted Coke to Ball Lock Kegs PREMIUM Grade - $54.95 limit 4 per customerunless you are purchasing a keg kit that contains more than four faucets ... These converted Kegs are in TOP NOTCH shape AND comes with BRAND NEW posts & lid with a pull ring!!!

TO ELABORATE ON OUR KEG LIMITS: any of these that say "unless you are purchasing a keg kit that contains more than four kegs" means that we'll allow you to buy these specially priced kegs in proportion to the number of faucets your simultaneously ordered keg kit contains on Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend. i.e: if you are ordering a 6 faucet tower keg kit, then you can order 6 of our Standard Ball Lock Kegs with it.... but if you are buying kegs by themselves OR with keg kits that are 4 faucets or less, then you are limited to 4 for the Pin Lock Kegs & Standard Ball Lock Kegs...

You are limited to 1 Racetrack Ball Lock Keg no matter whether you're buying the keg alone or with a keg kit.

IF YOU TRY BUYING MORE THAN THE LIMIT WE ARE SETTING (since our system can't really stop you), WE CAN'T GUARANTEE YOUR ORDER WILL BE FULFILLED (the keg part, at least) AS WE WILL PUSH YOURS TO THE BACK IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE ORDERS DONE BY CUSTOMERS THAT ORDERED WITHIN THE LIMITS.

New Kegs:
5 Gallon - $98.95

CO2 Cylinders:
CO515R - Reconditioned 15 Pound Steel Cylinder with new valve and New HYDRO test date.* Regular Price $79.95, Sale Price $69.95
CO510R - Reconditioned 10 Pound Steel Cylinder with New Valve and New HYDRO test date.* Regular Price $79.95, Sale Price $69.95
CO503U - Reconditioned 4 Pound Steel Cylinder with new valve and new HYDRO test date.* Regular price $49.95, Sale Price $39.95 LIMIT TWO PER CUSTOMER ON THESE 4 POUNDers
CO505 - New Aluminum CO2 Cylinder by Luxfer, American made cylinder with American made Sherwood Valve.* Regular Price $64.95, Sale Price $54.95
CO705SP – CO2 Wrench – Regular price is $2.49, Sale price is $1.79

we are SO proud to offer these CO2 Cylinders at these prices. let me boast here for a second and point out that even if you don't meet the $100 minimum to receive FREE SHIPPING (residents of the contiguous US only), we are shipping these for only $7.95 . I am confident you won't find these prices anywhere, much less with the potential of shipping for FREE or only for $7.95 -- and these reconditioned steel cylinders are TOP notch. BRAND NEW valves and, literally, BRAND NEW, FRESH Hydro test date makes these the absolute best bang for your buck if you need to pick up an extra CO2 cylinder or two.

Bottle Openers and Cap Catchers:
All bottle openers and cap catchers 25% Off
BOKCLOGO- Kegconnection Bottle openers $3.95
BOSC-DEPOT, Homedepot Bottle Openers $1.89 (regulator price is $6.95)
Other items:
KP205 – Oring Lube $2.89
KP201-5 Piece Oring Set for Kegs – ½ PRICE!!!, $1.49

Kegconnection LOGO items:
These will all be at least 25% off

Joshua,

Thanks for putting out the enticing deals, I'll definitely be placing an order. Will there be a keg limit similar to last year? Also, will it be 9PM again?

Thanks!

Thanks Joshua! We're looking at purchasing upwards of 6-8 Ball Lock Kegs. Do you know what the final price of those will be? We're building out a big bar and keezer, so we'll likely need the taps, lines, regulators, etc.

I'd love to buy it all from you guys on Black Friday.

Thanks!

Joshua,

Thanks for putting out the enticing deals, I'll definitely be placing an order. Will there be a keg limit similar to last year? Also, will it be 9PM again?

Thanks!

There will be limits on the kegs which I will elaborate on either later tonight or tomorrow morning along with an itemized list better detailing all the amazing deals we'll have for this sale. If you guys liked the 9PM open time for HBT members last year, I'm not opposed to doing that again this year! :mug:

cheers,

joshua

Thanks Joshua! We're looking at purchasing upwards of 6-8 Ball Lock Kegs. Do you know what the final price of those will be? We're building out a big bar and keezer, so we'll likely need the taps, lines, regulators, etc.

I'd love to buy it all from you guys on Black Friday.

Thanks!

I do know the final price and promise to add a fully itemized list soon with all the details you could ever need to know about our weekend sale. :D

I'm confident you'll be able to build the system you want and get the absolute most bang for your buck if you choose to purchase from Kegconnection.com !

cheers,

joshua

There will be limits on the kegs which I will elaborate on either later tonight or tomorrow morning along with an itemized list better detailing all the amazing deals we'll have for this sale. If you guys liked the 9PM open time for HBT members last year, I'm not opposed to doing that again this year! :mug:

cheers,

joshua

For customer loyalty, you should increase the quantity for repeat customers:mug:

Oooo. The in-laws want to get me a 3 faucet keezer conversion kit and I directed them to kegconnection. This could sweeten the deal. Looking forward to details.

Nice! Thanks!

I haven't ordered from your site before so maybe you can help me out...

We decided on either 4 or 6 keg kit with SS Perlick faucets (not the creamer) and individual regulators. We also would like to upgrade to a 10 or 20lbs CO2 tank.

I noticed there are upgrade packages but I just want to double check my pricing. Can you tell me what the final cost of both a 4 and 6 keg system will be with the upgrades?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Nice! Thanks!

I haven't ordered from your site before so maybe you can help me out...

We decided on either 4 or 6 keg kit with SS Perlick faucets (not the creamer) and individual regulators. We also would like to upgrade to a 10 or 20lbs CO2 tank.

I noticed there are upgrade packages but I just want to double check my pricing. Can you tell me what the final cost of both a 4 and 6 keg system will be with the upgrades?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Well, if you got this 4 keg kit: http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=196

upgraded to Perlick Faucets - http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=457

with 4 Standard Ball Lock Kegs - http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=1

& a 10# Steel CO2 Cylinder (not listed on the site yet)

it would be about $615, I think... that's with all the savings included. I haven't done any hard math but I think I'm in the ball park of maybe a $10 dollar error... I'm not able to access our books at the moment and I post via the mobile app when it's off hours so I apologize for not being able to provide an exact quote for you but I'll message you if I can get an exact quote soon!

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
Well, if you got this 4 keg kit: http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=196

upgraded to Perlick Faucets - http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=457

with 4 Standard Ball Lock Kegs - http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=1

& a 10# Steel CO2 Cylinder (not listed on the site yet)

it would be about $615, I think... that's with all the savings included. I haven't done any hard math but I think I'm in the ball park of maybe a $10 dollar error... I'm not able to access our books at the moment and I post via the mobile app when it's off hours so I apologize for not being able to provide an exact quote for you but I'll message you if I can get an exact quote soon!

cheers,

joshua

Hey no problem, is that with the upgraded regulators? I noticed it comes with a manifold and we definitely want to regulate each separately. Well likely have 1 or 2 force carbing while the others remain on tap.

Thanks for your help. PM me with any more info you can get.

How do we go about getting the 10% off kits. On my phone right now, so I may have missed something. Thanks

How do we go about getting the 10% off kits. On my phone right now, so I may have missed something. Thanks

When the sale goes live for HBT members (tomorrow night, 9PM, I will post a link to the sale section exclusive for HBT members with the link!), the 10% will be automatically applied to EVERYTHING on our site.

cheers,

joshua

What is a race track keg, please?

Looks like a NASCAR race track. :eek:

BTW, what's the new CO2 regulator wrench made from? Didn't see that information in the description online.

Placed an order earlier today for some more gas, and liquid, corny posts (and poppets). Need to get some more swivelnuts, so I'll be ordering again during the 10% period. If you could post up more info on the wrench (construction) that would help. I currently have the wrenches that just hang on the regulator. The new one looks really cool. As long as it's not plastic, I could see getting two (or three) of them. :D

All i see is "EHh" behaviors with these racetracks

Can anyone vouch for theses greatly priced kegs?
Looking forward to upgrading the setup!

A couple years ago their Black Friday sale is what started my kegging journey. Easily the best kegging prices you're going to find. Great service too

Got my first kegs from last year's BF sales, and haven't looked back! Definitely going to pick up a few this year, as the prices just can't be beat ANYWHERE.

On the topic of racetrack kegs, I prefer the traditional circle instead of the oval, but for the price, I would jump on it with extreme prejudice. In my experience, they can be finicky if the o-rings are old or not properly lubed, but I wouldn't let that stop you for the price.

Looks like a NASCAR race track. :eek:

BTW, what's the new CO2 regulator wrench made from? Didn't see that information in the description online.

Placed an order earlier today for some more gas, and liquid, corny posts (and poppets). Need to get some more swivelnuts, so I'll be ordering again during the 10% period. If you could post up more info on the wrench (construction) that would help. I currently have the wrenches that just hang on the regulator. The new one looks really cool. As long as it's not plastic, I could see getting two (or three) of them. :D

I'm finding out about the wrench for you, I'll post as soon as I find out!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

cheers,

joshua

Got my first kegs from last year's BF sales, and haven't looked back! Definitely going to pick up a few this year, as the prices just can't be beat ANYWHERE.

Not true, Ball-locks are $44.99 at Adventures in Homebrewing.

Cheers :mug:

True, but Keg Connection cleans, pressure tests, lubes, and gives me an extra set of O-rings. I'll gladly pay the extra 5-10 bucks for that kind of service.

order is in. thanks again for another sale like this. Got my start in kegging last year because of it and havent looked back

Just placed my order Joshua! Thanks again.

I noticed the quoted price on the front page for the reconditioned ball locks were $51.95, but the price I was charged on the KegConnection site was $53.95. You may want to fix whichever is mislabeled.

Thanks again.

Just placed my order Joshua! Thanks again.

I noticed the quoted price on the front page for the reconditioned ball locks were $51.95, but the price I was charged on the KegConnection site was $53.95. You may want to fix whichever is mislabeled.

Thanks again.

Thanks for pointing that out! I've corrected it on the website!

cheers,

joshua

just got the portable kegging kit, a racetrack keg and an extra liquid out connector for transferring between kegs. Awesome deals!!!!!

Back