Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #251
sdillow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Order arrived today, perfect. What a great sale! Couldn't find these prices anywhere. Psyched to be trying kegging.

Of course now I need to figure out how this all works. I got the pin lock kit. So should I replace the o-rings with the extra ones they sent? The keg was shipped under pressure. Also, is the extra white fitting thing just for releasing gas pressure when force carbing?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #252
beklorn
Recipes 

I placed my order on money I sent out an email today to see if there was a tracking number yet, there was not which I was not surprised about. The part that surprised me was how quickly my email was answered.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:45 AM   #253
Pappers_
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 1001 Times on 703 Posts
Likes Given: 2071

Reviews of companies go best in the imaginatively named "Company Reviews" forum. Scroll down the main page to find it.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:00 AM   #254
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 46 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmitee View Post
ahhhh The veganbrewer, none of "MY RANTS" were directed to all of the rest of you guys in this thread ! They were ONLY directed to Mikeysab, Because the kinda of person he is, He jumps on ANY chance to put another person down below his already lower level .I feel as though thats too bad, for him.

Sorry for the miss confusion there bud!

I com on these threads to learn about brewing beer as well as I can make it, Together with the great help of alto of people, I'm getting there And say Thanks

However I was under the impression that this thread was "ALL" about the Great Black Friday sale, being GOOD things, AND NOT so GOOD things?

I do understand now that this thead was "ONLY" for Good Things, kootos to Kc, Josh Etc, the great customer support everybody has gotten, and how they already gotton the supplies they ordered and paid for.. WOW thats Great!

I'm sooo sorry I missed the boat on this one, because I was saying very different things from the above thread. Finely opened my eyes to it NOW.

Soo I guess I'm gona search the pages to find the 'PROPER" page/s these issues are being addressed?

OHHH Better IDEA, Can someone post the correct link for me to get the right page? I'll be HAPPY to post there so you happy people wont have to see the negative Thanks

Have you received a tracking number or at least been contacted yet? I haven't seen a PM with your info yet so I'm hoping you've been taken care of. We really do appreciate reading both the good & the bad about our site/company/customer service and it is extremely important to us that we tend to customer's issues but without your information (I can't search by HBT screen name on our server) I can't be of much help.

cheers,

joshua

Old 12-02-2011, 11:20 PM   #255
Esmitee
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
Have you received a tracking number or at least been contacted yet? I haven't seen a PM with your info yet so I'm hoping you've been taken care of. We really do appreciate reading both the good & the bad about our site/company/customer service and it is extremely important to us that we tend to customer's issues but without your information (I can't search by HBT screen name on our server) I can't be of much help.

cheers,

joshua
Thank you for your quick PM back to me last nite Josh, What you said would happen today still did not happen. I got no contact from you (Keg Connection)in no form. I know your closed now till monday. Soo for what ever reason you choose to ingore/ and or refuse my order that was placed, Please just kindly Call, Email or pm me and Just tell me. You have all of my information, I sent it to you.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #256
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 46 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmitee View Post
Thank you for your quick PM back to me last nite Josh, What you said would happen today still did not happen. I got no contact from you (Keg Connection)in no form. I know your closed now till monday. Soo for what ever reason you choose to ingore/ and or refuse my order that was placed, Please just kindly Call, Email or pm me and Just tell me. You have all of my information, I sent it to you.
I'm calling the office right now. I don't have a good reason why my shipping manager hasn't contacted you and will PM you with any info I can get. They should still be @ the warehouse so give me 15 or so minutes and I'll PM you.

cheers,

joshua

Old 12-03-2011, 03:08 AM   #257
ahacreative
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Got mine - one of the $29 kegs - pretty bashed up.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #258
theveganbrewer
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 292 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 265

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahacreative View Post
Got mine - one of the $29 kegs - pretty bashed up.
How were the poppets and handles? I am most concerned with the poppets on used kegs, making sure they're straight and stuff. Hope the kegs hold pressure, and more importantly, beer.

-Retired Homebrewer

Old 12-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #259
huntley
Recipes 

I placed my order Thursday night, sent and email about a concern I had Friday morning, received a response from Nanette within a couple hours, who forwarded my concern to Ben and Anthony. Anthony emailed back within two hours and said everything was all set, and I received a tracking number on Monday. Everything arrived yesterday, and I've already made modifications to the mini fridge I recently bought so I can fit two kegs in there. The kegs had some dents and stickers, but it clearly says that in the description. The handles and connections look good, which is the important part as theveganbrewer just pointed out.

Mine was one of the good customer service stories. Thanks.

Old 12-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #260
geepmaley
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Likes Given: 16

Just took a look at the racetrack I got. Dents on the canister and a bulge on the bottom plastic. Hope that's not an idicator of a future fail. Holding pressure, poppets and pressure relief valve all seem to work. Poppets release with a thumbnail push, then reseal. so still holding pressure

Quick Reply