Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 03:15 AM   #221
Retrofit
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Via this site I realized I ordered more than the one keg limit. On Friday morning I called and I wasn't able to get a salesperson, but the woman that answers the phone spoke with me. I made an "A" wishlist and "B" wishlist and I said if they can hit anything close to this goal- both lists costing close to my original order- I would be fine with that. I said I wouldn't need a call or e-mail if a 'close to wish list' was hit. "Just send me a good deal."

I got my tracking number today at 2:28. Whatever I get, I know I'll be happy with it because it was a great deal and these guys are obviously trying to make us all happy.

I work in retail and it's clear to me KegConnection is working hard for it's customers. I value customer service and I plan to plug KegConnection to all my friends.

Thanks Josh.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #222
stompbox
Served up in the backyard

Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Made a late night purchase.... My first purchase with your company. I bought the black friday special: two keg pin lock refridgerator kit. Thanks!

Old 11-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #223
beklorn
Recipes 

I am in the same boat as the person above me though I added a couple of other items to my order, I look forward to getting my items

Old 11-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #224
geepmaley
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Likes Given: 16

Just got a call from Todd. He is working things out. Stay tuned everyone who is in question....

Old 11-29-2011, 11:45 PM   #225
2BeerSpeer

Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 5

my kegs are supposed to be here thursday....i've delt with Todd & Co several times they will make everyone happy!

Keg #1 ---
Keg #2 ---
Keg #3 --- Dickens Cider
Keg #4 ---
Keg #5 ---
Keg #6 --- Skull Camp Brewing- Lazy Bones Porter.....1/6th barrel

Old 11-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #226
BeerforBob
Recipes 

My two bits again. Todd contacted me yesterday via the phone and found out what I wanted to add to my order. He agreed to e-mail me the cost for the changes I wanted. (He sounded like he was fighting a loosing battle with a cold.) I got a late e-mail from him yesterday that he had gotten really sick after we talked and had be unable to process my invoice. E-mailed him no problem get better and do my changes when he was better. Got the following from him this afternoon.

"Here is your invoice. I left you a message as well on your phone. I changed the disconnects and swivel nuts to a single part number we have to save you even more than the 10% the other way. We don't have this on our website, but we will add it soon."

So from my earlier comment where I was wondering about the customer service. I can state the service is excellent. They are in the middle of moving between one warehouse to another. They've worked over the week end processing the orders even though they are closed on week ends. And to top it off Todd working while he's sick and should be home in bed. So I can understand why things were not operating quite like I expected. But give them time to catch up and I believe you will be happy with the results.

From a happy customer.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:09 AM   #227
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 42 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofit View Post
Via this site I realized I ordered more than the one keg limit. On Friday morning I called and I wasn't able to get a salesperson, but the woman that answers the phone spoke with me. I made an "A" wishlist and "B" wishlist and I said if they can hit anything close to this goal- both lists costing close to my original order- I would be fine with that. I said I wouldn't need a call or e-mail if a 'close to wish list' was hit. "Just send me a good deal."

I got my tracking number today at 2:28. Whatever I get, I know I'll be happy with it because it was a great deal and these guys are obviously trying to make us all happy.

I work in retail and it's clear to me KegConnection is working hard for it's customers. I value customer service and I plan to plug KegConnection to all my friends.

Thanks Josh.
i, personally, didn't hear about that (but i'm not in Comanche at the warehouse anymore...*cough*thank God*cough*) so please let me know if we came through for you. i'm confident they sent you what you were asking for, but just in case, please let me know either in this thread or by PM.

thanks for your kind words, we really do try our best to provide A+ customer service.

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #228
Esmitee
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Wow it's Wednesday now and Absolutely no contact from you guys about my order?

it seems to me that orders that were placed well after mine are taken care of already.

Logically to me, the orders would have been processed from 1st to last, and I ordered in the 1st 10 minutes of your sale, And Instantly my credit card was charged for payment of the order with confirmation from both KC and Pay Pal.

Maybe today I'll get a tracking number OR some kind of contact???

Old 11-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #229
Veedo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmitee View Post

it seems to me that orders that were placed well after mine are taken care of already.

Logically to me, the orders would have been processed from 1st to last, and I ordered in the 1st 10 minutes of your sale, And Instantly my credit card was charged for payment of the order with confirmation from both KC and Pay Pal.

I ordered early on also, and haven't received any shipping info, etc. I'll give them a ring today.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #230
mikeysab
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 481 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmitee

Maybe try calling them. So far, they've been taking care of everybody that's had an ussue. Although you are following the usual protocol of slathering your horror story first, then backtracking and being totally satisfied when you actuallt talk to someone.

Did you read this thread and see how much confusion there was and how they worked,through a holiday weekend, through normally closed days, and the owner of the company being sick, but still satisfying customers? Or you just went right to the end and fired away. True, youre the customer, and you're always right, and you should be satisfied, but comon. Cant you be happy that you even got in on the sale and saved yourself some money? Some of you guys make me wish these vendors wouldn't even run these sales anymore.
Mikeysab on untappd.

Quick Reply