The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2011, 08:53 PM   #161
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by geepmaley View Post
No worries. Just trying to make sure I get what I want. I emailed you a couple things yesterday but have not received return email back related to changes I'd like to make to last nights order z(pricing discrepancy, changes, add ons)
I forwarded your email to someone that could help you quicker than me. At the moment, I'm on the road down to south Texas to visit family but you should be getting a call sometime today or possibly tomorrow to resolve those issues. Sorry for the delay, i can only imagine how hectic it is there at the warehouse!

cheers,

joshua

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #162
copyright1997
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Copyright, did you get the pricing issue on the kit resolved?
I think so. I called today and talked to Todd, who offered to remove the kit from my order. When I explained that I ordered a number of things (that I don't really need) to take advantage of the sale and free shipping and that I would need to cancel the entire order, he offered to give me a $12 credit to my credit card (the difference in price) which I readily accepted. So, he said he will send me an email (haven't gotten it yet) and the credit would be processed sometime next week.

Hope this helps.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #163
bhand65
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Joshua,

Not really a black Friday question, but I am looking at your faucet fridge conversion kit for my newly built keezer 4 Faucet Fridge Conversion Keg Kit, Standard Kit, BALL LOCK

But if I want to be able to force carb while also serving beer I should just upgrade to the dual-body regulator: CO2 Beer Regulator, Dual Body Chudnow, Upgrade (read detailed description before ordering!)

This will give me, if I understand correctly all I need to run 4 kegs minus co2 and kegs only, right?

BTW you're awesome for answering all these questions!

-Brian

Old 11-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #164
GryphonBrew
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Order placed. Thank you.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #165
bhand65
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Kit upgrade question

I am looking to buy one of your homebrew keg kits for my newly built keezer. If I want to run 4 kegs but also have the ability to force carb simultaneously would I just need to buy this kit: 4 Faucet Fridge Conversion Keg Kit, Standard Kit, BALL LOCK and add the dual body regulator upgrade CO2 Beer Regulator, Dual Body Chudnow, Upgrade (read detailed description before ordering!)?

If I understand correctly, with these two purchases.... all I need left are the kegs and the co2. Am I right?

Old 11-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #166
geepmaley
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyright1997 View Post
I think so. I called today and talked to Todd, who offered to remove the kit from my order. When I explained that I ordered a number of things (that I don't really need) to take advantage of the sale and free shipping and that I would need to cancel the entire order, he offered to give me a $12 credit to my credit card (the difference in price) which I readily accepted. So, he said he will send me an email (haven't gotten it yet) and the credit would be processed sometime next week.

Hope this helps.
So they didn't necessarily agree there was a valid concern even though you had a screen shot? I dont get how removing the item addresses the issue? Do you already have a keg set up? I don't so this would be my starting point. I saw the same price (and captured a screen shot) you did. I really want a kit but want to look at modifying it to aluminum tank and maybe ball lock kegs but want t use the base price I saw, as in saw it for over 5 hours while I was playing on the site waiting for 9PM to roll around

Last edited by geepmaley; 11-25-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #167
geepmaley
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
I forwarded your email to someone that could help you quicker than me. At the moment, I'm on the road down to south Texas to visit family but you should be getting a call sometime today or possibly tomorrow to resolve those issues. Sorry for the delay, i can only imagine how hectic it is there at the warehouse!

cheers,

joshua
Thanks. I have heard from Nanette telling me someone is working on things, but not from anyone else with any details. I will call in tomorrow (are you guys open on Saturday?) if I don't hear anything today

Old 11-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #168
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Thanks. I have heard from Nanette telling me someone is working on things, but not from anyone else with any details. I will call in tomorrow (are you guys open on Saturday?) if I don't hear anything today
We aren't normally open on Saturdays but during times like this (anything but normal) we will be. Sorry no one has gotten in touch with you yet.

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #169
geepmaley
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Joshua,

Thanks for all your help. Today must be nutty for you guys

I bought a 2nd keg (actually two, but I will only ever have two hooked up) in addition to the basic keg kit and want to do a dual pressure/dual regulator setup. I found the extra regulator body, but I need a "kit" for 2nd set of lines (to duplicate what comes with the kit), etc. to hook up the additional regulator body and 2nd keg including a party tap and all connections including MFL disconnects, babrs, clamps, etc. Is there a kit or do I have to figure out what to piece together. I will be looking to add these things to my existing order prior to shipment.

Old 11-26-2011, 01:05 AM   #170
copyright1997
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 35 Posts

Quote:
So they didn't necessarily agree there was a valid concern even though you had a screen shot? I dont get how removing the item addresses the issue? Do you already have a keg set up? I don't so this would be my starting point. I saw the same price (and captured a screen shot) you did. I really want a kit but want to look at modifying it to aluminum tank and maybe ball lock kegs but want t use the base price I saw, as in saw it for over 5 hours while I was playing on the site waiting for 9PM to roll around
I think it was more explaining the situation to Todd. He was nice about it.

Yes, I already have 7 kegs (ball-lock), 2 regulators (one I am not using because I think it is leaking) and 2 co2 canisters.

I think it was a price mistake as the $119.95 is the discounted price. When they set up the overall 10% off I'm guessing this got missed and thus it also got the 10% off. I'm with you...I decided to order it BECAUSE of the lower price...I am thinking of doing a DIY Kezzer project in my upstairs and figured that after buying another regulator and co2 that it wasn't much more for the kit. Since I was getting THAT and the $20 keg I decided to also buy a perlick ss faucet. All of this was because of the price, so if I didn't get it I would just move on with life.

Quick Reply