New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 02:46 AM   #111
rsklhm10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
it was in the "Detailed Description" the whole time, and after 5 minutes of the sale being live we noticed it wasn't in the thumbnail description. we understand this as our error and will gladly work with you tomorrow, just give us a call @ 512-805-3300 at your convenience.

No worries. That is partially my fault for not reading the "Detailed Description." To be honest, I saw it in the "Brief Description" for the B-grade and just assumed otherwise for the others.

My E-build:http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f170/another-e-build-267579/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2011, 02:52 AM   #112
geepmaley

Recipes 

Likes Given: 14

Joshua, I went ahead and ordered a pin lock kit, an extra pin lock keg and a racetrack ball lock to lock up the availability. I got both pin and ball secondary kegs because i would rather have a full ball lock system for the skinnier size and pressure relief valve, but the base kit was pin only. Guess I need to call tomorrow and work out the details? Either way, one of the kegs I ordered will be cancelled by me as I don't want a mixed setup. So there may be a racetrack ball lock ( or a pin lock standard) available tomorrow......

Last edited by geepmaley; 11-25-2011 at 02:54 AM.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #113
bmmcgraw
Recipes 

You should have these sales every week, this was fun.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #114
thirstyutahn
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Rad!

I got 1 B grade racetrack, 1 normal racetrack, 2 keg setup with the upgraded taprite, and some O-rings.

For me it seemed crystal clear that you could only purchase 1 of each of the racetracks. On the one ya just had to click the detailed descriptions which I would think people would do.

Thanks!

Old 11-25-2011, 02:57 AM   #115
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by geepmaley View Post
Joshua, I went ahead and ordered a pin lock kit, an extra pin lock keg and a racetrack ball lock to lock up the availability. I got both pin and ball secondary kegs because i would rather have a full ball lock system for the skinnier size and pressure relief valve, but the base kit was pin only. Guess I need to call tomorrow and work out the details? Either way, one of the kegs I ordered will be cancelled by me as I don't want a mixed setup. So there may be a racetrack ball lock ( or a pin lock standard) available tomorrow......

yes, please call us (512-805-3300) and you can work out the details. if you decide to lose the ball lock racetrack (and if we muster up any quantity of them), we'll let HBT know first.

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-25-2011, 02:57 AM   #116
mikeysab
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 347 Times on 289 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Does anybody know if pin locks fit in a Sanyo 4912 without any major mods to the door shelves?

Mikeysab on untappd.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:58 AM   #117
Esmitee
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I guess I better start reading before I order, I waited till 10.02 my time to order, Seen the 19.95 ones and ordered 4, added to the shopping cart, went and ordered star san and some PBW. Went to check out and all was right, it was like $110.00 bucks,The ONLY THING WRONG was I ALSO got charged 7.95 for shipping, so I canceled and went back to the kegs, Now I seen it said 1 per customer, But didn't say anything about 1 per on the 27.95 kegs below, Went back and tried the same thing, got the same results With the $7.95 shipping charge, so I thought it was a gimmick about the 1 per customer and they were charging you for the shipping anyway.

I think after reading the posts above , The Ad for this sale is completely screwed up. The website shopping cart is screwed up? I don't understand why the cart would even allow the order as I placed it. Someone dropped the ball on "This Great SALE"

Old 11-25-2011, 02:59 AM   #118
copyright1997
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Joshua,
I did an order a few minutes ago and noticed something weird after I checked out. I ordered the: 1 Keg Basic Kit, Standard Kit, Pin Lock Keg & 4 lb. CO2 Cylinder! plus a perlick faucet and one of the $19.99 'b' keg specials. Anyway, I noticed (after checkout was complete) that the price on the kit on the web page ($107.95) doesn't match what I was charged ($119.95). How do I get this corrected? I still have the web page up with the $107.95 price, but I notice if I bring it up in a new window it now shows the $119.95 price.

Thanks.

Old 11-25-2011, 03:03 AM   #119
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmitee View Post
I guess I better start reading before I order, I waited till 10.02 my time to order, Seen the 19.95 ones and ordered 4, added to the shopping cart, went and ordered star san and some PBW. Went to check out and all was right, it was like $110.00 bucks,The ONLY THING WRONG was I ALSO got charged 7.95 for shipping, so I canceled and went back to the kegs, Now I seen it said 1 per customer, But didn't say anything about 1 per on the 27.95 kegs below, Went back and tried the same thing, got the same results With the $7.95 shipping charge, so I thought it was a gimmick about the 1 per customer and they were charging you for the shipping anyway.

I think after reading the posts above , The Ad for this sale is completely screwed up. The website shopping cart is screwed up? I don't understand why the cart would even allow the order as I placed it. Someone dropped the ball on "This Great SALE"

well... the ad said "use promo code BF2011 for free shipping"... that's your problem for shipping. the listings for the kegs specifically said "Limit 1 per Customer" in the detailed description and the B-Grade Racetracks initially didn't have that in the "brief description" but we added it (but it was ALWAYS in the detailed description). the only error was that our cart, for whatever reason it was, allowed customers to buy as many of the kegs we were trying to limit as they wanted to. we are trying our best to be more than reasonable with our customers and i apologize if you feel this isn't as great a sale as we think it is. i think if you compare apples to apples, you won't find any other site with deals this low.

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-25-2011, 03:05 AM   #120
Newbeerguy

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Thanks for some great deals! Every year I seem to find something I "need" and these deals make it easy to justify! Last year was some kegs, this year a spare Co2 tank and some cleaner.

Quick Reply