New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Default Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

CLICK HERE FOR THE DEALS, HBT!

if you try to purchase more than 1 of the types where we specifically say "limit one", this will only lead to a delay on your order and we'll have to refund you the price of one of those kegs. i am sorry that our store cart is failing you as a customer, but please keep the honor system and just buy one of those types.

well guys & gals, we are super excited about our store-wide sales event for this upcoming weekend. below is the ad that will be on our webpage sometime during thanksgiving day, and the sales will be live @ 12:01AM to the general public on Friday. some of you have asked me via PM & email if HBT members could get some extra bonus and i got the green light from Todd to open the black friday/cyber monday category @ 9PM CST, Thanksgiving day as a "thank you" for all your support over the years. because of members in HBT, we've grown from working out of Todd's backyard, to our first warehouse in San Marcos where we were busting at the seams and now we're settled in to our new location in Comanche, TX. thanks for all your emails and comments, we look forward to still providing you all with the best pricing and customer service in our industry.

cheers,

joshua

(heads up, there is a limited quantity available on the kegs we'll be offering at BLOWOUT pricing... first come, first serve! )

*EDIT: i got a message and thought it would be good to add... the advertised sales pricing is good beginning 9PM Thursday through 11:59PM Monday, while supplies last. below is some pricing of items that didn't make it to the ad:

1)COMPLETE commercial kegerator kit (includes 4#CO2, 2 gauge regulator, liquid line to picnic tap, sanke D coupler) $100.00
2) 2 Gauge, Kegconnection regulator: $34.95
3) 5 piece O-Ring pack: $1.47
4)"A" Grade Pin Lock Keg: $29.95
5) Kegconnection keychain bottle opener: $.99

(i'll post more as i remember... ie, find my notes)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 12:04 AM   #2
2BeerSpeer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 3

do we use a code to get the discounts at 9pm?

Keg #1 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers
Keg #2 --- WAGZ IIPA
Keg #3 --- Dickens Cider
Keg #4 --- Barrel Aged Burnt Whiskers- Nitro
Keg #5 --- Highland Brewing Co. Cold Mtn. Winter Ale .....1/6th barrel
Keg #6 --- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus .....1/6th barrel

Old 11-23-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BeerSpeer View Post
do we use a code to get the discounts at 9pm?

these codes on the flyer will be live @ 9PM. what we've decided to do is to NOT post this flyer on the front page until 12:01AM, Friday. I'll post a link here (i'll edit this post and put the link at the TOP of my original post) a little before 9PM, Thursday, for you guys to get to the black friday/cyber monday section area.

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-23-2011, 12:15 AM   #4
Scruffy1207
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Brilliant, I am excited to pick up some kegs. I was going to buy some locally for $35, but this is a much better deal (even with shipping).

Maybe if your boil kettle was a sheet pan, and your heat source was satan's a**hole, then you could possibly boil off 60 percent of your batch in an hour.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:54 AM   #5
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

i should have added that even if you don't buy $100 or more, you STILL get our flat rate shipping of $7.95 (in the contiguous USA).

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-23-2011, 01:23 AM   #6
theveganbrewer
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 286 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 265

How much you selling ball locks for?

-Retired Homebrewer

Old 11-23-2011, 01:39 AM   #7
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theveganbrewer View Post
How much you selling ball locks for?

we'll have ball lock kegs as low as $19.95! they'll be "B" Grade. here is what "B" Grade means when you order from Kegconnection:

this is graded "B" because it has a loose rubber top and/or bottom and it could also have larger dents than our standard "A" grade kegs. May also have busted/broken handles. These kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot "Brew Clean" cleaning solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. This keg will usually have stickers on the outside that you can leave or remove.

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #8
mikeysab
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 347 Times on 289 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Do you guys know if pin locks fit in a Sanyo 4912 without any major mods to the door shelves? I really need to get some more kegs, and the ball locks are disappearing quickly.

On a side note, congrats on the success and expansions. It's good to see homebrew supply stores living and thriving in these tough times. Keep up the good work fellas.

Mikeysab on untappd.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:35 AM   #9
theveganbrewer
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 286 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 265

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
we'll have ball lock kegs as low as $19.95! they'll be "B" Grade. here is what "B" Grade means when you order from Kegconnection:

this is graded "B" because it has a loose rubber top and/or bottom and it could also have larger dents than our standard "A" grade kegs. May also have busted/broken handles. These kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot "Brew Clean" cleaning solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. This keg will usually have stickers on the outside that you can leave or remove.

cheers,

joshua
Cheap! I bought some B-grades from you guys a few weeks ago and was actually gonna post here that they were very good quality. I will probably pick up 3 more during this sale to finish my collection.

-Retired Homebrewer

Old 11-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #10
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysab
Do you guys know if pin locks fit in a Sanyo 4912 without any major mods to the door shelves? I really need to get some more kegs, and the ball locks are disappearing quickly.

On a side note, congrats on the success and expansions. It's good to see homebrew supply stores living and thriving in these tough times. Keep up the good work fellas.
I forwarded your question to some people who would know better than me about the fridge and will message you when I hear back.

thanks for the kind words, we love what we do.

cheers,

joshua

Quick Reply