Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Jaybird's Stainless False Bottoms
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #861
thirstyutahn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 147
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Sorry if this has already been asked jaybird but I was wondering, have you done any of these for the 80qt concord pots? If so do you have an estimate of how much that would run?

I'm going to be being buying some soon and have been trying to figure out what false bottom I want to go with.

Thanks

__________________
thirstyutahn is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #862
skepace
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 197
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Ordered!!!

__________________

Primary:None "Fist of Thunder" Dry-Hopped IPA
Secondary: None
Kegged: None - :(
Bottle Aging - "Tiny but Fierce" Berliner Weiss
In The Pipeline: "Fat Man" Christmas/Strong Ale; "Lulu the Shadow Dog" Chocolate Stout

skepace is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2013, 03:01 AM   #863
Jaybird
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Jaybird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 5,675
Liked 333 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 117

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirstyutahn View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked jaybird but I was wondering, have you done any of these for the 80qt concord pots? If so do you have an estimate of how much that would run?

I'm going to be being buying some soon and have been trying to figure out what false bottom I want to go with.

Thanks
I dont think so. But, all I need is 2 measurements to custom build the Jaybird False Bottom system for you.

1. Diameter of the inside of the kettle at the height you want the False Bottom system to sit.
2. the height of the stand.

I will custom build a system to match your needs.

On the website we have a custom False Bottom page that you can check custom Jaybird False Bottom pricing here.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/False_Bottoms_Other_Custom.html
__________________
Need a False Bottom for your Keg, Kettle or Cooler?

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE


Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
Jaybird is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2013, 05:54 AM   #864
thirstyutahn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 147
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post

I dont think so. But, all I need is 2 measurements to custom build the Jaybird False Bottom system for you.

1. Diameter of the inside of the kettle at the height you want the False Bottom system to sit.
2. the height of the stand.

I will custom build a system to match your needs.

On the website we have a custom False Bottom page that you can check custom Jaybird False Bottom pricing here.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/False_Bottoms_Other_Custom.html
Awesome, thanks. Ill probably do that here soon
__________________
thirstyutahn is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #865
Jaybird
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Jaybird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 5,675
Liked 333 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 117

Default

So the shop move to the new FAB SHOP is complete and we are now building stock of FB's so we can ship a lot faster. I will post up some picts of the new FAB SHOP when I get some time. Its KILLER!!! we now own our own 6' sheer, band saw and roller and cold saw, so our turn around time will greatly improve. We are also bidding on a new milling machine this week so wish me luck there ! Thanks for all the patience guys while we were moving...

Cheers
Jay

__________________
Need a False Bottom for your Keg, Kettle or Cooler?

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE


Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
Jaybird is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #866
BrewerMikey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 29
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Custom Order Needed

Hi Jay

Check the photo of the stainless steel mashtun we are using at my home brew store in Taiwan.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/97590405@N05/

I need to order a custom false bottom for this and I am wondering if I need to have a hinge on it due to the thermometer we have installed.
Whaddaya think?
The ID of the tun is approx. 27 cm or 10.63 in and we need it to be 2 inches off the bottom as you can see we have a valve installed in the bottom.
I am visiting Los Angeles until June 21-22. Is is possible for you to build one and ship it to me by this time?

Thank you.

__________________
BrewerMikey is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #867
Jaybird
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Jaybird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 5,675
Liked 333 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 117

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewerMikey View Post
Hi Jay

Check the photo of the stainless steel mashtun we are using at my home brew store in Taiwan.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/97590405@N05/

I need to order a custom false bottom for this and I am wondering if I need to have a hinge on it due to the thermometer we have installed.
Whaddaya think?
The ID of the tun is approx. 27 cm or 10.63 in and we need it to be 2 inches off the bottom as you can see we have a valve installed in the bottom.
I am visiting Los Angeles until June 21-22. Is is possible for you to build one and ship it to me by this time?

Thank you.
Doesn't look like you will need a hinge at all. Do you know how far out the prob sticks into the kettle? If you got the order in today and paid priority shipping I can have this built and in the mail tomorrow AM and there is no reason you couldn't get it by then.

Cheers
Jay
__________________
Need a False Bottom for your Keg, Kettle or Cooler?

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE


Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
Jaybird is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #868
BrewerMikey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 29
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

I estimate the probe protrudes about 3-4". I will put in the order shortly.

__________________
BrewerMikey is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #869
BrewerMikey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 29
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

With the False Bottom I assume I won't need to use the SS flex hose that you see in the previous photo.

__________________
BrewerMikey is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #870
rossi46
Senior Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rossi46's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pasco, WA
Posts: 692
Liked 46 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Hey Jay,
Have you made a FB for a Bayou 1064 brew kettles? I colapsed a stock FB and would like to get another one of yours.

__________________
rossi46 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finished with false bottoms!! SenorWanderer All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 20 11-25-2007 02:10 PM
My ESB, false bottoms & dry yeast hoplobster All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 3 08-06-2007 12:38 AM
SS false bottoms Brewpilot Equipment/Sanitation 9 02-13-2007 09:26 PM
SS False Bottoms Desert_Sky All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 6 07-29-2006 04:52 AM