Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Grab Bags are Back at Nikobrew - While Supplies Last!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default Grab Bags are Back at Nikobrew - While Supplies Last!

Grab bags are back! Each one contains 4 2oz packs of assorted hops from the 2010 and 2011 crops for just $5. These have been stored frozen and have good seals. Due to their age they will have minimal losses in acid and oil content but other than that they're just fine to brew with. We currently have 14 different varieties in the mix and you won't know what you're getting until you open your package as that's at least half the fun

Order yours here: http://www.nikobrew.com/grab-bag-4-2oz-packs-of-assorted-hops-2010-2011-crop/

When we have offered grab bags in the past they have sold out VERY quickly so don't wait, when they're gone they're gone!

Fellow homebrewer,

Grab bags are back! Each one contains 4 2oz packs of assorted hops from the 2010 and 2011 crops for just $5. These have been stored frozen and have good seals. Due to their age they will have minimal losses in acid and oil content but other than that they're just fine to brew with. We currently have 14 different varieties in the mix and you won't know what you're getting until you open your package as that's at least half the fun

Order yours here: http://www.nikobrew.com/grab-bag-4-2oz-packs-of-assorted-hops-2010-2011-crop/

When we have offered grab bags in the past they have sold out VERY quickly so don't wait, when they're gone they're gone!

We still have Centennial rhizomes available at killer prices! They cannot be shipped to Washington or Oregon due to quarantine restrictions and cannot be shipped internationally. They *MUST be ordered in a separate transaction from other products:
Bundle (50):$39 plus true shipping cost.
Singles (with a minimum purchase of 5): $1.50, $5 flat rate shipping
*seriously, you can't get rhizomes in the same order as anything else, your order will get canceled.

Last but not least we have done a complete makeover of our website. Your accounts and order histories are still there, not to worry. Please check it out and let us know what you think via email (respond to this), our Contact Us link or Facebook. We're also working on some cool new features to make your hop purchasing experience even more enjoyable.

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies to all domestic orders of hops (pellet). This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and APO/FPO addresses. International shipping is $25 for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and international customers must use PayPal as their payment method.

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2013, 12:37 AM   #2
fizgig
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 37 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 52

neat, bought a couple.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:57 AM   #3
jhoneycutt
Recipes 

Liked 126 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 1827

Nice. I'll put in a request

Old 05-12-2013, 02:03 AM   #4
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Thanks folks! We've sold more than HALF of what we had in stock.. And we had a lot.. Cheers and enjoy! Also, if you get a chance please post what you got, that's always fun

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

Old 05-12-2013, 04:23 AM   #5
looneybomber
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Not in the market for any more hops, being that I bought 6lbs from you a while back, but these grab bags sure look like a lot of fun.

Bottled: <1.060: AHS Aniv Wit, lemon wheat, Blonde rye.
<1.090: How Rye I Am, Rye wheat ale, spiced tripel, tripel w/orange, baltic porter, skeeter pee lime and lemon w/cranberry, Milk stout.
<1.110: Reverend clone, IIPA. Chocolate RIS, Bourbon Barrel Quad, chocolate RIS w/oak & whiskey
>1.110 OG: Double W (inspired) stout, Choco milk Czar, Mephistopheles (inspired) stout..

Old 05-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #6
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Default Grab Bags are almost gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by looneybomber View Post
Not in the market for any more hops, being that I bought 6lbs from you a while back, but these grab bags sure look like a lot of fun.
Thanks for your previous order we greatly appreciate it. We also agree, the grab bags are fun So fun in fact we've blown through ALMOST our entire supply. As of right now we have 5 left and we had a LOT.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #7
looneybomber
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 8

So, gone in 24hrs huh?

Bottled: <1.060: AHS Aniv Wit, lemon wheat, Blonde rye.
<1.090: How Rye I Am, Rye wheat ale, spiced tripel, tripel w/orange, baltic porter, skeeter pee lime and lemon w/cranberry, Milk stout.
<1.110: Reverend clone, IIPA. Chocolate RIS, Bourbon Barrel Quad, chocolate RIS w/oak & whiskey
>1.110 OG: Double W (inspired) stout, Choco milk Czar, Mephistopheles (inspired) stout..

Old 05-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by looneybomber View Post
So, gone in 24hrs huh?
Almost, we have one left! We had a LOT of them to start with as well, I'm blown away with how quick these went.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #9
cheesecake
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Looks sold out. Wish I found this sooner

Old 05-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #10
pannell77
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Handmade Chalkboard and Dry Erase Tap Handles

We are one of the few that offer a Black Dry Erase version tap handle and we have some of the lowest prices on the market.

Custom Idea? No problem, just shoot us an email with your thoughts and we can work it out together.

AleYeahDesign@gmail.com

My Keezer Build

Quick Reply