Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Full Pounds of Citra, no purchase limits, while supplies last!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default Full Pounds of Citra, no purchase limits, while supplies last!

Okay folks I figured I should make another post because my others about Citra specify that we're only offering them in full pounds for 24 hours at a time. That was the plan but our warehouse enforcer (that's what his business card says) is so on the ball with promptly getting large volumes of orders out the door we're currently offering full pounds until further notice. Supply is definitely not unlimited and at some point we will move to 2oz packs only but right now order as much as you like!

These are 2011 crop and $35/lb and of course as always just $5 to ship to any amount of hops to any of the 50 United States and APO/FPO addresses. We also offer great international rates click our "Shipping" link for details on international orders.

Thanks folks! Please continue to put that you heard about us on HBT if that is where in fact you first heard of us.

Link to our hops page:
http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/H...e-Shipping%2A/

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
volsfan5012
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

seriously? $40 w/ship...

Old 03-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #3
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan5012 View Post
seriously? $40 w/ship...
Assuming that's all you buy ($5 flat to buy as much hops as you want, not per pound) yes.

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Old 03-28-2012, 05:36 AM   #4
jman
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikobrew View Post
...but our warehouse enforcer (that's what his business card says) is so on the ball with promptly getting large volumes of orders out the door...
so true! the enforcer personally hand delivered me my hops today! Niko and Co completely went out of their way for me. great professionals. they deserve your business!

Old 03-30-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
PuckeredPenguin
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 12

+1 Received my 3 pounds today! I was excited when I opened the mail box, the smell of fresh hops was great! Thanks guys!

Quick Reply