Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Falconer's Flight and 7C's On Sale - $20/lb www.NikoBrew.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default Falconer's Flight and 7C's On Sale - $20/lb www.NikoBrew.com

Hey folks! I'll keep this post short and simple. Falconer's Flight and Falconer's Flight 7C's are on sale for $20/lb (20% off) from now through Friday 8/17 at 10am MST.

For wholesale pricing on these hops and others click the "Wholesale" link at the top of our website.

As always shipping is just $5 to any of the 50 United States and APO/FPO addresses. International shipping is $18 USD for ever 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments or 4 full single pounds.

Thanks for your support, cheers!

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Thanks for your orders and support, folks! You have 29 minutes left for this sale AND at the same time you can get in on the $10/lb for 5 Varieties sale I have a thread for as well. So right now you can still double dip on the sales but only for about half an hour! Thanks and cheers!

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply